Services Offered Managed Account 100% Weekly - except that I FAILED

You can make 100% a week, but can't afford a real website???

Why don't you post the investor password to your live account so we can see your great success?

I suspect anything where the claims are unrealistic (100% per week would turn $1 into trillions in less than a year year).

Supply the broker name, account number, and investor password to a live account. Generate 100% per week for 10 straight weeks. If you can do this, I'll set up an account and sign the LPOA to let you trade it.

How exactly is someone going to misuse an investor password?

Why doesn't someone who is on track to turn $1 into trillions in under a year have their own domain name?

Why? It's an investor password. That means that it is read-only. People could login and only watch trades, not place trades or alter trades.

Once again, why does someone who is going to turn $1 into trillions operate from a blog instead of having his own website?

4 accounts on your blog, with various length histories. I see they are labeled 4xaccountmanager3, 4, 5, and 7. None of them seem to be making 100% per week.

Makes me wonder what happened to 1, 2, and 6.

The first trade on account 3 makes money, but risks over 10% of the account. That's a recipe for disaster in the long run.

Here's how I see it. Make high risk trades using different strategies on multiple accounts Publish the statements that show the best results.

Are you at least getting LPOAs before trading other people's accounts? If not, the broker could easily and legally cancel the transactions.

How is it possible that someone making claims such as these would do so on a site like Forex Peace Army? It's obviously a scam or a very unsophisticated and unseasoned trader who doesn't yet realize: 1. he can't do it and 2. the consequences for telling people you can.

I have been a professional manager for more than 6 years and find there's a credibility gap when people find out that I target 4-6% for them PER MONTH. 100% per week is ludicrous.

My best ever single day was 226%, but we all know how rare such things are (for me, once in 6.5 years and only one other day breaking 100%... and maybe another couple weeks in all those years breaking the 100% return barrier for the week). OK, so that's 4 or 5 times that I've made 100% in a week over all these years, and I consider myself a damned good trader. So, I know that 100% in any given week is possible theoretically. But who can do this even 2 weeks in a row? 3? Especially with responsible risk exposure. Nah... it's just not realistic.

Back