Services Offered Managed Account 100% Weekly - except that I FAILED

Are you still around.

Let's see. 100% per week and you started advertising more than 6 months ago. If you gave yourself some generous time off, let's say you traded for 25 weeks.

1 dollar becomes 2 dollars becomes 4 dollars becomes 8 dollars....

More simply, we start with 2 dollars at the beginning of week 2 and raise that to the 24th power. If you personally traded only $1 by your own methods that you are advertising here, you should now have $16,777,216. Your minimum opening balance was $500, so if you traded your own $500 and copied that to client accounts, that would give you $8,388,608,000.

Please let me know your name so I can look you up on one of those lists of billionaires. Alternatively, please explain to everyone here why you don't have 8 billion dollars.
:p

The reason is the limitation in the lot sizes!

Are you still around.

Let's see. 100% per week and you started advertising more than 6 months ago. If you gave yourself some generous time off, let's say you traded for 25 weeks.

1 dollar becomes 2 dollars becomes 4 dollars becomes 8 dollars....

More simply, we start with 2 dollars at the beginning of week 2 and raise that to the 24th power. If you personally traded only $1 by your own methods that you are advertising here, you should now have $16,777,216. Your minimum opening balance was $500, so if you traded your own $500 and copied that to client accounts, that would give you $8,388,608,000.

Please let me know your name so I can look you up on one of those lists of billionaires. Alternatively, please explain to everyone here why you don't have 8 billion dollars.
:p

Pharaoh,

He could not generate so much, because his broker had set up a limit in the lot sizes that he is trading!;)
The poor man did not probably reach even 1 billion with the limitations he had...

The strategy have stopped using it as the brokers are dont like and banned arbitrage EAs. So I am no more offering this strategy.

When I offered 100% weekly, it didn't mean that it will be generated continuous till reach a billion or trillion

See login.. It can make 100% weekly, but trades can be cancelled any time by the broker

Login : 11739
Investor password : 12345q

Server : 78.140.160.37:443

I welcome all bad and good comments..

Back