Ponzi Scheme Managed Account Question - Courtenay House Trading Group

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Finally some common sense on the Facebook page. Good work mate, a frank and honest assessment of the situation at last. I note no comments from the leaders of the group

Finally some common sense on the Facebook page. Good work mate, a frank and honest assessment of the situation at last. I note no comments from the leaders of the group
Lol he is a leader of the group. And why no comment from them? Because they were there on the day. Good work champ

Are my eyes deceiving me? Am I seeing Tony's relatives on the FB page or have I just gone nuts from this whole ordeal?

Is someone going to ask the Lervasi children and relatives whether their holidays and lifestyle was funded by their pops? hmmm.... I wonder if they know what a pyramid scheme is and if they are fearing for their safety due to a the 138 million dollars of client money that was paying other clients thinking they such good traders.

Oh look, it seems a lot of the Lervasi clan are friends with the many commission earners. What a surprise.....

Are my eyes deceiving me? Am I seeing Tony's relatives on the FB page or have I just gone nuts from this whole ordeal?

Is someone going to ask the Lervasi children and relatives whether their holidays and lifestyle was funded by their pops? hmmm.... I wonder if they know what a pyramid scheme is and if they are fearing for their safety due to a the 138 million dollars of client money that was paying other clients thinking they such good traders.

Oh look, it seems a lot of the Lervasi clan are friends with the many commission earners. What a surprise.....
How come you haven't asked on the FB page? I'm sure you'd get an answer

Anyone have updates whats going on regarding the liquidators meeting? supposed to be one this month and nothing has been released regarding it.

Back