• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Managed Account- Where are they?

Help me find a company
A real brokers never worry and they are more happy to accept you as their client. A real broker earns commission, not trading against you.

Could you please name just a single real broker not trading against you? I'm still looking for one.

Could you please name just a single real broker not trading against you? I'm still looking for one.

Wow... So many mate. From what I familiar with and used before.

TDAmeritrade
Interactive Brokers
XYA Futures (Based in HK)
Saxo Capital

All of them are direct to exchanges such as CME, Nymex, Eurex etc. They are more than happy to have you if you are a profit trader or prop funds with tonnes of investor. Why? It is simple. You give them tonnes of money. Instead of paying you interest, you still have to pay them commission for each contract.

I think you can't name 1 because you are using those so called 0.1 lots brokers. You can't find 0.1 contract if link to exchanges. Maybe you will ask me why I know they are direct to exchanges. I am more happy to answer before you ask. When I open a market order, I can easily trace back through exchange order book.

Google Callable Notes. Of course I am not asking you to buy those notes. The 6 step I am telling are how those i-banker hedge those notes on exchange market and diversified all those risk to notes buyer. As an investor and trader yourself, you have nobody to diversified. Hence, you have to absorb the risk all by yourself if the market condition fail. You earn from the market volatility which moves by those retails, not guessing direction anymore.
right ok, but how long you doing it?

Quite many years already when I work for prop funds. I think back few years ago, I did share my statement and journal here which I did it on Crude, Brent Crude and Germany Dax. If I am not wrong, it was a million dollar account. I can't really remember already.
So this is full time for you?

So this is full time for you?

Not anymore now as I back to my own country already. My home country here can consider as a little bit more conservatives or maybe behind in regards to financial sector. Even when I was in China back few years ago, due to foreign exchanges policy in China, it is so hard for us to move funds and to trade in Euro or US market.

It is easy to explain why I want you to search Callable Notes. If those notes can pay you 2-3% per month, this means they can profit higher than that if you know how. 2-3% per month wouldn't come out of nowhere if they doesn't know how to hedge the market.

Let's take a simple example. You are a note buyer and come to me to buy a million worth of XYZ shares with some sort of PROTECTION and agree for a monthly fixed return. According to those numbers I extract on XYZ, I can give you a fixed monthly returns but if the markets failed over the protection point, you agree to take all those risk. This means, I can take your money, hedge with the real market daily, profit from the volatility and diversified all the risk to you if the markets fail. That's how notes work.

It other words for the explanation, you are having a note position with positive Theta and I am in a negative Theta position.

Not anymore now as I back to my own country already. My home country here can consider as a little bit more conservatives or maybe behind in regards to financial sector. Even when I was in China back few years ago, due to foreign exchanges policy in China, it is so hard for us to move funds and to trade in Euro or US market.

It is easy to explain why I want you to search Callable Notes. If those notes can pay you 2-3% per month, this means they can profit higher than that if you know how. 2-3% per month wouldn't come out of nowhere if they doesn't know how to hedge the market.

Let's take a simple example. You are a note buyer and come to me to buy a million worth of XYZ shares with some sort of PROTECTION and agree for a monthly fixed return. According to those numbers I extract on XYZ, I can give you a fixed monthly returns but if the markets failed over the protection point, you agree to take all those risk. This means, I can take your money, hedge with the real market daily, profit from the volatility and diversified all the risk to you if the markets fail. That's how notes work.
ok thanks for the reply

Back