managed account?

I would suggest few things that is well known for every trader but it is worth to want you again:

1. Don't invest in forex and particularly in the managed account money which you can't afford to lose.
2. I would quote John Piper, If manager if your account will lose all of your money, then You would have to say in justification of your self one thing: "How could I win money, I didn't have chanve to control them".

So think about this subjects before making an investition,I would also suggest you to look for local Forex managed account company and invest money exactly their, of course in case if you will like their conditions.

Best regards, FXGeorgia.com, If you still have any question, I can help you by skype or ICQ even by E-mail. I'll do my best!

hi everyone
im new here

out of curiosity how many people here are using or have used managed forex accounts before?

ive been trying to do some research and many sites offer good returns but i want to look for feedback before i commit any money

can anyone list any reputable companies that do this service? and if you had any experience please tell me any pros and cons you find comparing these kind of companies thanks

Hi Gorblox, shortly replying to this thread I have been testing a company that manages forex accounts. I am not sure if i am allowed to post the site here but it is Rove Capital "fortune befriends the bold" I just gave them a review in the review section you could check them out. I was looking for a company with great client support, professional, low drawdowns and steady gains. They have so far fit this profile very well. You can see the details on their site, hope this will help you on your search!

odee

Back