• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

managed account ?

edo

Private
i'm looking for a good managed account....i browse the ALPARI and FXCM website that they offer the managed account

do u guys have any suggestion here ??i need a good managed account..not to aggresive 3-10%/month is enough for me + the most important thing CONSISTENCY

thank u :D

I'm looking for a good managed account... the most important thing CONSISTENCY

Hello,

We are also one of the forex managed account services providers. I am also glad to inform that we have just applied for volunteer performance testing by FPA. We are hopeful that FPA will make our trading statements live soon. We are currently introducing our clients at Tadawul FX but we are also under negotiations with a UK based broker as well. We hope to bring UK based broker on board in near future too.

We do not accept direct deposits, nor give guarantees or promises that are too good to be true. We believe in straightforward business dealing, honest business policies together with a track record which speaks for itself.

For more information about our company and it's services you may visit our website at http://www.elite-financials.com

Best wishes,

Team of Elite Financials

Last edited:
Добрый день!
Если вы заинтересованы в надёжном управляемом счёте, то мне бы хотелось вам предложить компанию Perfecto FX Capital Management! Вся подробная информация об этой компании и её достижениях (которые вас безусловно заинтересуют) находится на официальном сайте www.perfectofx.com, доступном и на русском языке в том числе.
Успехов в ознакомлении!
Удачного дня!

Back