Managed accounts

jimbo911

Recruit
Hi everyone

I am still doing my due diligence with managed accounts traders. I have Robert Aguilar and Huskins at moment that look ok. Any comments good or bad on these two? I am based in UK and Huskins don't appear able yet to take uk based clients although i think that may change soon.

Is there any recommendations for UK based managed account companies? I seem to be able to find only companies based abroad.

Any other recommendations for quality managed account traders?

I was also wondering if it was a good idea or not trust them my money. Since I got involved in forex market I’ve never think again about this. Actually this is really interesting especially because is all in your hands and you may get lots of advices from your brokers, even these forums are a really useful tool. I don’t really need put my portfolio in others hands. Chrish

hey Jimbo, I’d like to know more about those companies that you mentioned. I agree with Christian, but you never know, more info about it may be useful. Hope to know more about it and some advices. Kevin M

why you worry about where managed account companies are based? Especially in an online market as forex, this matter could close your winning chances. Even if I’m really far away, I’d consider rely my money on a good broker no matters where he is

Back