• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

ManagedForexSystems.com

The good news - they have a review page:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7425/www.managedforexsystems.com

The bad news - no reviews (at least not yet).

The website was registered on 2015-09-29. All domain records are private All I see are vague claims. For contact, all I see is a contact form and a skype contact. . Personally, I like to know exactly who is managing my money and where that person is. I can't tell what country this company is supposed to be in.

They brag about regulation, but show none. Their broker is RevolutionFx, which claims a US address on the map on it's contact page, but specifically does not accept US clients. The Revolution Fx website says nothing about regulation, has no live chat and no phone numbers.

Worse, RevolutionFx.com was only registered on 2016-08-29 and also uses domain privacy. Do you want to risk 1 cent with a broker which appears to have no valid phone number, location, or live chat?

Real brokers tend to have their own servers or share with a few other websites belonging to the same company. RevolutionFx.com's hosting IP has 3339 other sites on it.

Until there's real, verified performance (not PDF's claiming to be from MyFxBook), real regulation (verifiable by the regulator), and real physical addresses, I suggest keeping your money safely in your wallet.

Thank you for your observations.

I ask myself some questions , and this is the answer :

1. About the broker , I will open an account directly with ATC Brokers ( not with RevolutionFx ) that are FCA licensed (591361) with aditional protection scheme up to 50.000 GBP . I asked support from ATC, which confirmed this .
they tell me If I do not feel comfortable with this broker, it is possible to open account with ICMarkets (regulated by ASIC)

2. About myfxbook , they tell me following things :

"We do that because we've had people use them and making it sound like they were their track records.
Wo we started to the fact sheets instead.
We also offer the opportunity to invest in each program by themselves"

"you must put in GPB 50k to see our regulation" - I consider that alone to be a sure sign of scam. Any truly regulated company will happily display its regulation.

Since they can put info about who they are (including a link to their website) inside of MyFxBook, that's another BS excuse. Anyone can make a doctored PDF showing an amazing track record. Watch this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/video-5-fake-myfxbook-accounts.47998/

"you must put in GPB 50k to see our regulation" - I consider that alone to be a sure sign of scam. Any truly regulated company will happily display its regulation.

Since they can put info about who they are (including a link to their website) inside of MyFxBook, that's another BS excuse. Anyone can make a doctored PDF showing an amazing track record. Watch this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/video-5-fake-myfxbook-accounts.47998/
"you must put in GPB 50k to see our regulation":eek:
This statement alone is sufficient for the traders to refrain from investing into such managed Forex system.

OH 50K is too high and there are other managed funds where we can start with less amount. Like we can start with only 500 USD to 1000 USD.

Yes managed accounts are very facilitating where less investment can bring more benefits. As new traders can also get profits with managed trading accounts. Even they had low trading skills they can enjoy their share of profit with managed accounts. I personally like managed accounts because you not fear all loss of your deposits.

Yes managed accounts are very facilitating where less investment can bring more benefits. As new traders can also get profits with managed trading accounts. Even they had low trading skills they can enjoy their share of profit with managed accounts. I personally like managed accounts because you not fear all loss of your deposits.

Then again, I've seen profitable account managers suddenly lose it and trade client accounts into the ground.

Then again, I've seen profitable account managers suddenly lose it and trade client accounts into the ground.
Managed account being traded with losses is one of the worst situation for a new bee investor. There should be a lot of research to be done before investing in a managed forex system.

A lot of research, and then you need to watch your account manager like a hawk.

Verify in advance how to cancel an LPOA with your broker and be ready to do that instantly if the account manager breaks even one promise about risk or drawdown. Make sure the account manager knows you can and will do this.

Back