Mandus - Invest don't pay

I would like to aske all those people, who have a managed accout at Mandus Invest SA, and asked withdraw, to contact me in privet. We have, and we can fight together. My email is: somogyiandras@yahoo.com

S A

A lot of customers do not receive and will not recover your money. Unfortunately, I myself fell for this forex madness. It turned out extensive work in Switzerland is not a company but also in Budapest, Hungary. Find it harder to shut down the office in them, but still waiting for information as to where exactly is there. I think it is appropriate to go to the police. For otherwise they will not be reported to result in the recovery of money.

all who have accounts with them send emails with complaint to ARIF and FINMA, also call them to clear the situation

last news on Mandus

ARIF expulsed them from their membership, but ARIF couldn't offer info about the problems Mandus have and why they are not anymore a member.

They suggested to contact FINMA at questions@finma.ch

I have already sent an email to them, waiting an answer.

Here you will find all contact data from FINMA:

FINMA - Information

If anyone has any news please post here

FINMA started investigation

This mail came from FINMA

Mandus Invest SA, rue de Lausanne 56 Genève, was a member of the self-regulatory organization ARIF. FINMA is aware of the fact that ARIF has terminated the membership and that Mandus Invest SA is now under no state supervision. FINMA is already looking into the activities of Mandus Invest SA. FINMA investigates the circumstances and takes the necessary steps if there is reason to suspect that supervisory provisions are not being complied with.

Mandus Invest - no pay!

Hi,

I sent one month ago, an winthdraw form to Mandus Invest, result = no payment. I call them 3 time in order to talk with someone and I only reach a lady who take note about my request. Today I receive an email from them stating that Mr. Albert van Buuren - CEO at M.I. hasc sufferd a brain stroke and they can comunicate with him. They give me also an email adress to complain: compliance@mandus-invest.com , or phone: +41 (79) 916 5619.
This doesn't "smell" good for me, as is normally that if something happened with an administrator/CEO/CFO the company to be able to fulfill his duty/obligations in confront with clients and/or authorities.

If you would like some information about swiss companies, you can find them online through the "Federal Office"

zefix

For example Mandus Invest SA

Registre du Commerce du Canton de Genève

GENERAL INFORMATION

If you have a real case against a swiss company, the first step is "Office des poursuites". (cost about $100).

Employees of the "office des poursuites" will then officially ask for the payment.

The inquiry is stored in a central data base and any bank will first take a look at this data base in case of a loan request or to check clients status

What I mean is that no one wants to have an open case with "office des poursuites".

Concerning Mandus Invest SA

The company was created in 2005. The capital is CHF 100 000.

The capital is not real cash but comes from 100 shares of CHF 1000 from anther company "AAA Zollfreilager (Schweiz) AG"

The accounting of this company is not anymore yearly controlled by an "organe de révision" since 2009.

"Opting-out: Selon déclaration de l'administrateur du 30.06.2009, la société n'est pas soumise à un contrôle ordinaire et renonce à un contrôle restreint. "

Many swiss companies work under a mandatory yearly control because who can trust you if the accounting is whatever you want. Especially banks require this control for business relationships.

I am also surpised that the phone numbers of this company are mobile phone numbers (start with 079)

Hi,

I sent one month ago, an winthdraw form to Mandus Invest, result = no payment. I call them 3 time in order to talk with someone and I only reach a lady who take note about my request. Today I receive an email from them stating that Mr. Albert van Buuren - CEO at M.I. hasc sufferd a brain stroke and they can comunicate with him. They give me also an email adress to complain: compliance@mandus-invest.com , or phone: +41 (79) 916 5619.
This doesn't "smell" good for me, as is normally that if something happened with an administrator/CEO/CFO the company to be able to fulfill his duty/obligations in confront with clients and/or authorities.
Hello!

I also got an e-mail (Mr. Albert van Buuren problems)

I want to get my money back.

I did not think there is a problem. When will this money come from?

If anyone can help me to begin my money back.

Hello!

I also got an e-mail (Mr. Albert van Buuren problems)

I want to get my money back.

I did not think there is a problem. When will this money come from?

If anyone can help me to begin my money back.

Re-read my posts. I live in switzerland, I am 45 minutes from their office and already provided you with useful information.

You can take a look at the company record and see that the signature is indivual. It means that only Mr Van Buuren can sign for the company. Only his signature is valid for the banks.

I think you should coordinate your efforts to start the first step. I mean how many people are looking for their money, how much and since when.

You may also investigate a little bit more and verify through their online chat if they continue to accept new customers.

Re-read my posts. I live in switzerland, I am 45 minutes from their office and already provided you with useful information.

You can take a look at the company record and see that the signature is indivual. It means that only Mr Van Buuren can sign for the company. Only his signature is valid for the banks.

I think you should coordinate your efforts to start the first step. I mean how many people are looking for their money, how much and since when.

You may also investigate a little bit more and verify through their online chat if they continue to accept new customers.
Sorry, we do not speak English well, just a bit.

I understand that you looking Mandus office at the Geneva. There really works agency!

Such a large company, where customers have a lot of money, one person is responsible for everything. I do not understand.

I don't know how many people, how much and since when. The data will not be secret? Where can I get information about?

I'm watching from now them and Mandus forums.

If I have any information,I share it, and so I ask everyone to write here, if you know something.

Any help, advice and information, thanks to accept!

Back