Mandus - Invest don't pay

athenafx, do you have also money with them?

what the office de poursuite can do if the company don't want to pay?

thanks

Office des poursuites guarantee something?
or just ask the money and if they don't get them just send you an email with orry...and another 100 usd you have just spend

Re-read my posts. I live in switzerland, I am 45 minutes from their office and already provided you with useful information.

You can take a look at the company record and see that the signature is indivual. It means that only Mr Van Buuren can sign for the company. Only his signature is valid for the banks.

I think you should coordinate your efforts to start the first step. I mean how many people are looking for their money, how much and since when.

You may also investigate a little bit more and verify through their online chat if they continue to accept new customers.

athenafx,

thank you very much for the information! Indeed, we have to find if there are more people in the same situation like us and to coodinate our efforts.
I am wandering why in this situation when the administrator is unable to manage the bussines anymore, the shareholders (general assembly) don't take action and change him? The "Office des poursuites " is an option indeed, in order to put some pressure on them. But my feelings are that the problem is much deeper.

Hi radup,

You may at least make a phone call and tell them that you may use the "office des poursuites" if you don't receive your money within the next days.

Let me explain how it works.

1/ You file your complaint at the office with information such as debtor address, amount, due date, etc ..

2/ The office is responsible to deliver the dicument. I think the correct word in english might be : injunction

3/ The document must be received in hands. If someone tries to escape receiving it, it will be directly delivered by a policeman at home or office

4/ The person who receives the injunction has to put his signature then there are 2 options

a/ If someone only signs the document then he is told to have accepted the debt. So any judge can take appropriate action to get the money (house, furniture, car, bank accounts, ...)

b/ If someone signs and write someting like "i don't want to pay or i do not accept" then there is a 20 days delay

By 20 days, the victim has only to send a letter to say "I want to continue the action"

Then a judge will be in charge of the case and will notfy both sides of a date for a 1 time judgement.

Nobody will have to come or speak. The judge will ask both side to prepare and send all their documents before date xxxx.

Then he will study the case and make his decision.

If the decision is in your favour, you have not definitely won teh case because the other side has the possibility to go to a superior court.

However, until the case is finished, the record is stiil open at the "office des poursuites" and it is a great damage for anyone who wants to conduct a business. The reason is that any bank will refuse a loan and may for instance cancel any open credit line and so on.

So as I previously advised, the office is the first step to make a real action

For traianpavel.

I have no money with them. I trade on my own.

athenafx, I would like to thank you for your detailed info.

Please let me know if at the Office can be send a file with more persons or evry persons has to send his own request.

I'm thinking to have more mandus clinets and to send on file for all.

thanks

please let us know what office would be good to use. I did a search and saw evry canton has more offices

thanks

Hi athenafx,

Thank you for your advice! I will follow the steps and hope to solve this situation. I couldn't call MI but I sent a proper email to them.

@traianpavel I supose that the complaints sent to "office de poursuite" shoud be individual and not colective. Of course more complaints will put some question marks on MI credibility but if we should go to court then every contract will be analized separately.

@athenafx: Many thanks for the detailed info and advice. Do one have to have a lawyer to contact the "office de poursuite", or can anybody contact them?

@radup: did you managed to get back your money since April?

The same question as every year: ) does anyone have some news?

Thanks for everybody in advance for every info which he/she could share with us.

Back