Mandus - Invest don't pay

pippancs

Recruit
I have a managed account at swiss Mandus Invest broker (www.mandus-invest.com)(www.mandus-forex.com) .I have an original stamped and signed contract with them.
I've placed a withdrawal request since 27/May/2010 amount EUR 15000.

They've not confirmed receiving of it by email.After 3 days I have called them.The answer was:" we are processing your request,everything is OK..."
But until today, it still not processed .
I called them more than 10 times and the answer was:"it will be processed very soon". But nothing happened. I think they are not going to pay.
They are not answer on any email.

A little delay is not a big problem for me but this is more than 60 days !!

Beware of this broker!

Even they are ARIF regulated can it be a SCAM?

Since claim to be a member of ARIF, go to ARIF's website and file a complaint. That should get their attention.

good news

I tired to write to ARIF but no answer...

Thanks to GOD ,I have received my money, after 60 days of waiting!!!!!

But not spontaneously.I found out that a company from UK wants to buy them. Thanks to my continuous claims to the buyer , I inhibited the acquisition of this company. The new owner said: " if this company is so unprofessional I don't want to buy them".

I think this is the reason why they returned my money....Still they have a lot of deluded clients, my successful story is unique!

Be aware from Mandus Broker or Mandus Invest !

LMAO! Excellent strategy. It's lucky you found out who the potential buyer was. Hopefully, anyone else with a withdrawal problem will also make their issues known before the acquisition.

withdraw problem

I would like to aske all those people, who have a managed accout at Mandus Invest SA, and asked withdraw, to contact me in privet. We have, and we can fight together. My email is: somogyiandras@yahoo.com

S A

Last edited:
the same problem with Mandus

they told me that they have accounts blocked by Swiss authorities and can't do the payments

I request a withdraw at the end of the august and still no payment.

There is any posibility to check if they are telling the truth?

Ask them for the contact info of the Swiss authorities. If they give it to you with no hesitation, it's probably real (check it anyway). If they don't seem to know how to contact these authorities, then they are probably lying.

Either way, try to contact ARIF directly.

ARIF

the ARIF told me is not their problem if they don't pay. and I have to talk to management.

Also I have contacted FINMA and they told me if the company get in problems I will see it at the sections of Liquidation on thei website.

So they couldn't offer me any info if they are in trouble or not.

Their answer:

Thank you for your query dated September 15th, 2010.

Mandus Invest SA, rue de Lausanne 56 Genève, is member of the self-regulatory organization ARIF. More details about the SROs (including their address) is available on our address under the following link: FINMA - SROs.

In case a procedure will be open or other measures will be taken, you will be able to find adequate information on our website, under the category Enforcement (FINMA - Enforcement - definition).

Is FINMA aware of companies or persons, who without having a corresponding authorisation, engage in activities that supervisory legislation describes as requiring authorisation, then will FINMA instructs appropriate measures against these companies or persons. You can find a range of potential measures to be taken by visiting our website: FINMA - Enforcement - definition.

Hello, i asked for payment 5 months ago, and still no answer. There is nobody answering email or phone, there is jsut a secretary that takes messages. anybody else in the same situation? what should we do? thanks!

I have found they are keeping their funds with ODL SEcurity.

Try to send an email cu all your documents and complain to clientliaison@odls.com

I did the same now waiting an answer.

Laurx how I can get in contact with you? My email traianpavel@yahoo.com

They told me the swiss authorities suspecting them by money laundering so all accounts are blocked.

We have to find a way to check this.

Is anyone from Swiss who invested with them?

Back