Mandus - Invest don't pay

I have problems with Mandus Invest too. So I wrote to FINMA that worte to me:

Thank you for your query dated September 21th, 2011. Mandus Invest SA was member of the self-regulatory organisation ARIF. FINMA is already looking into the activities of Mandus Invest SA.

In the meantime, the law enforcement agency of the Canton of Geneva has opened a criminal procedure and pressed charges against Mandus Invest SA. For details contact: procédure pénale P/6635/2010 responsible Prosecution attorney (Procureur) Mascotto, Ministère Public, Route de Chancy 6B, CP 3565, 1211 Genève 3 (phone +41 22 327 64 64). Customers of Mandus Invest SA can also press charges; a thoroughly documented criminal charge has to be filed with the Prosecution Attorney - by regular mail (No e-mails are accepted!). In order to file a civil claim (claim for compensation) - which is independent of the criminal charge - it is necessary to receive the status of complainant. To do this, you need to hire a lawyer domiciled in Geneva and lodge your documents. A class-action lawsuit is possible. It may therefore be advisable to get together with other claimants.

FINMA received in the past weeks a few complaints from Mandus Invest customers. The above information was passed on to them.

Kind regards

Ramona Umhang
Lic.oec., NDS HWZ Corporate Communications
Segreteria generale

Eidgenössische Finanzmarktaufsicht FINMA
Autorité fédérale de surveillance des marchés financiers FINMA
Autorità federale di vigilanza sui mercati finanziari FINMA

Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA

Einsteinstrasse 2, CH-3003 Bern

FINMA - Willkommen bei der Eidgenössischen Finanzmarktaufsicht FINMA

You have to find a lawyer in Geneva (GE state) because the criminal procedure depends on Geneva for this case

If you have any information about Albert van Buuren, Robert Jan Teuwissen, please let us know. They have more companies, not only Mandus... Be carefull

Back