Manipulation in ATFX (can we get the money back if the account is manipulated)

joshuadrafter

Recruit
Im using a copy trade account in atfx copy trade,
and i have a friend that i have copied that is using ATFX as the trading flatform, Yesterday I was shocked to see a morethat 60% loss in profit which is unlikely to happen normally so i asked my provider what happened, He explained that he tried to press the Take Profit button but it didn't push through because it says "OFF QUOTES" while if you close the losing trade, it was easily done!
Actually it reached the bottom of my limit before he was able to take profit and
im not sure if this is a sort of scam but i hope ATFX would help us because in our group many have suffered from total wipe out of balance due to this trade that happened. and the normal trade of our provider on ly range from 3-6% per transaction i have monitored what have happened and its really a disaster seeing from profit its gone red for more than an hour before you lost 60% of your money because you already reached the limit.
I hope I can get any professional advice about this for me to tell my group mates in copy trade, or should we not trust the company anymore because it seemed to be a fraud? Our provider have a video as a proof that he really could not take profit during the time that we have a profit.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
Our provider have a video as a proof that he really could not take profit during the time that we have a profit.

please upload this video so we can review it. If it is too large for this forum, consider uploading it UNLISTED to youtube or dropbox and share the link here.

If he has a separate account, he should open up a separate scam alert thread and submit evidence there.