1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manipulation in trading account by forexcontrol

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by lavibairagi, Apr 21, 2011.

1. lavibairagi

lavibairagi Recruit

Hi,
    I was this broker from 4 months.
    I was using MT4 platform.
    The problem is when you start making money..they start giving problems like lots of reqotes.
    - worst thing is they have deleted my open position which was giving more than 200$ profit with out my concent.
    and then taken away all the balance of 330$.
    They have given entry in the ledger "Scalping delete"
    I have created the position in euro usd 1 day prior which was giving profit of more than 200 $.

When i send the complain to them their executive replied " if I m closing any position before 30 mins, then it is called scalping , therefore they taken my balance of 330$"

they have considered 3 months back trades for scalping.

- withdrawal problem - we have to take 4 to 5 follow ups for getting withdrawal.
    - inconsistent fees for withdrwals
    . on my first 3 withdrawals they have not charged
    . next on the withdrwal of 600$ they charged 6$, then for 130 $ they charged 2 $.

Regards,
    Lavi Bairagi

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Trades under 30 minutes are considered to be scalping?!?! I think that's a new record.

I usually trade on much longer term charts, but if I open a long term position and some central bank decides to make some surprise move a couple minutes later, I want the ability to bail NOW, not 20 or 30 minutes later, not after the trade smacks into my stoploss.

A 30 minute rule for "scalping" is ludicrous and would be more than enough to rate 1 star in my book. Add in the other issues, and I'd say it's time to close your account and warn everyone you know to avoid this broker.