Manipulation of MT4 platform

prasanna316

Private
Hi all

Recently I came through one of the biggest scam and I was surprised as well as shaken to the core.

Let me first give some background of the story. I am not revealing the name of the broker as I am still in the process of discussion with him. But I know sooner or later I will have to make it public.

I have three accounts with different brokers. While i was making profit with two brokers I was making loss with this particular broker with identical trades.

I was not at all able to understand, what is happening.

Finally, I discovered the mischief played by the broker.

I found that some price bars were missing altogether from this particular broker,i.e. suppose you have taken action on your preferred set-up and waiting to book profit when it reaches target. But it never happens because some of the price bars are missing between one date and another date on that particular pair, where as it is showing in other pairs.

In this particular case, I had taken short position in GBPJPY at 13.15 GMT on 20th Aug 2013 and waited to book profit, but I could never do so because it always showed the pair in negative, where as in other platform it was showing positive result. I was puzzled.

Finally after several hours I could crack the puzzle, when I checked bar by bar. I found that hourly bar was showing only upto 6.00 hrs of 20th Aug, and 5 min bar was showing upto 6.45 hrs and then started 3.00 hrs bar of 21st Aug. I was totally taken aback. I knew MT$ manipulation by the brokers, but this was beyond my imagination.

Moreover, when I looked at other pairs, the missing bars were very much present. Clearly the mischief is being played by the broker. I know after some time the missing bars will again re-appear. Hence I have taken screen shots.

I have blown two large accounts with this particular broker, but I never smelt a rotten fish. First account I thought got blown away due to my mistake. But the second one raised the suspicion as I was making profit in other platforms with identical trade.

My main motto was to alert all traders, who might not have thought in their wildest dream that this is possible.

Comments and opinions as well as experiences are welcome.

If this happened once, it could be some sort of technical issue.

If it's happened multiple times, get screenshots and videos showing what's happening. Ask the broker to explain the issue and fix the problem. If they won't, start a new thread here, name the broker, include the evidence, and make sure to publish the videos on YouTube.

If it's happened multiple times, get screenshots and videos showing what's happening. Ask the broker to explain the issue and fix the problem. If they won't, start a new thread here, name the broker, include the evidence, and make sure to publish the videos on YouTube.[/QUOTE

I don't know how many times it happened. I accidentally came through this glitch. I was especially doubtful when this happened with the particular pair . whereas other pairs were showing normal times. It is then only warning bell started ringing. Because in case of server problem of the broker or any other technical problem, this should happen with all the pairs, not that particular pair.

I find what you are writing to be very interesting. May I suggest that you post the screenshots of what happened to you. If you would like to hide the brokers name while discussing this with them then simply BLACK OUT any sensitive information... In the meantime document everything...

If it's happened multiple times, get screenshots and videos showing what's happening. Ask the broker to explain the issue and fix the problem. If they won't, start a new thread here, name the broker, include the evidence, and make sure to publish the videos on YouTube.

Ask the broker to reply here

You should also report to the regulator of the broker if there is one or the country he claimes he is also the regulator of youe country

Back