Manipulation of trading platform?

dboonz

Recruit
Hi,

I've been in binary trading with this company for about 8 months now. A month ago, my broker has placed a trade on 12-Jun and entry value at 86.80. It is supposed to expire on the 12-Jul. However, just 2 days before it expires, the ongoing trade values were being changed. Entry date and entry price value are now recorded as 10-Jul and 85.40 respectively. Is this considered an invalid trade and a case of manipulation of the trading platform. My understanding is that no ongoing trade values in the system can be changed. I have also checked the market history data, the stock value did not reach or went near 85.40 on the 10-Jul. Please advise.

Hi,

I've been in binary trading with this company for about 8 months now. A month ago, my broker has placed a trade on 12-Jun and entry value at 86.80. It is supposed to expire on the 12-Jul. However, just 2 days before it expires, the ongoing trade values were being changed. Entry date and entry price value are now recorded as 10-Jul and 85.40 respectively. Is this considered an invalid trade and a case of manipulation of the trading platform. My understanding is that no ongoing trade values in the system can be changed. I have also checked the market history data, the stock value did not reach or went near 85.40 on the 10-Jul. Please advise.
Company name and website, please?

Sorry guys, the company is BBBMarkets (www.bbbmarkets.com). I will explain my question from my first post when I share my story so that you guys can understand more on what happened.
I've been busy gathering evidence and writing up my chargeback report. At the same time, trying to contact them asking for
proper resolution and refund but of course, it's useless cos when something happens, it's impossible to reach them.

Here's my story:
I was called by an account manager Dean Taylor (dean@bbbmarkets.com) to open a binary options trading account with BBBMarkets broker services on 16-Nov-2016.

I deposited €€200 on 17-Nov-2016 and they helped me open an account. A senior broker Ray Thompson (ray@bbbmarkets.com) was assigned to me and we started trading on 21-Nov. We had a spoken agreement to use risk management 10% at all times to trade. He agreed. He solicited me to put in more money to show significant profits since I'm only investing 10% of my money. I deposited another €€1000 on 22-Nov and subsequently another €€5000 on 18-Jan-2017. And another €5000 on 04-Apr-2017. All along he only placed short term trades (30secs-1min) and using the risk management we agreed while showing good results. The profits weren't alot but I was happy. I'm not looking to become instant millionaires. I made a withdrawal of €€400 on 15-May and was approved.

However things started to go wrong from then on. He placed a long term trade (1-month) on 16-May using up all my money without my knowledge and consent. This totally violated our agreement. I only found out about this on 23-May. I requested him for an explanation. He asked me to trust in his judgement and also assured that this was a VIP trade, suggesting it could not go wrong. Cancelling the trade means total loss for me, so I had to wait till it expires on 16-Jun. I told Ray to not do this again but he kept insisting that he made a winning trade for me. He ignored my warning and placed another trade (we'll call it the NIKKEI trade) on 16-Jun again without my knowledge and consent. On 19-Jun, I emailed him demanding an explanation but he didn't reply until the following day, he called and told me that he "forgot" to cancel the pending trade that was triggered.

On 14-Jul when I logged in to check on the status, I can see that the NIKKEI trade is losing. My broker didn't call to tell me that though. Was he trying to silently take all my money? That's when I also noticed something suspicious in that the values of the trade was changed, i.e. the Date and Entry Rate. The date which was 16-Jun became 13-Jul (I have no before screenshot of this unfortunately but I know what I saw) and entry rate which was 20005.4 became 20200.5. [Ok, to explain things: I first posted my question and put a dummy date and rate because at the same time I gave them 24 hrs to respond to my dispute before I post on FPA so I thought they might find out and sue me.] I checked market data history and at the point where the call was made (13-Jul 13:55) the NIKKEI rate was not and no where near 20200.500. I called him and he denied making the change. Lied to me about not knowing the original entry rate. Therefore the basis of my question remains the same. Is this considered an invalid trade and a case of manipulation of the trading platform to intentionally cause a losing trade? My understanding is that no ongoing trade values in the system can be changed.

For the rest of my story:
Emailed broker asking for a refund, he said he's being investigated by the company for losing this trade. Sent my findings to compliance, once they found out that I had no evidence that the trade started on 16-Jun, they didn't bother to reply back. They weren't even interested to check on the validity of the entry rate?! Last I spoke to the broker was on 19-Jun, he said he was fired and there's no way I can get my deposits back. Called again 5 mins after we hung up, couldn't get him. An assistant named Andrea said she will get someone to call me back. Until now, silence.

Please stay far away and avoid this company at all cost! Cannot be trusted!

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back