• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ManxuriaInvestments.com

General discussions of a financial company
November 22, 2010 I emailed them asking about their service. They said:

We are in negotiations with a broker that will let us to trade for USA based clients.
you can already open an account with such broker at tadawulfx.com
If any questions Let me know

I responded with:
I’m sorry to hear that. I ran a demo on their server about two months ago. The data feed and the results of the EA in comparison to other brokers were so bad that after three weeks I just gave up on considering them as a viable broker. I will try them again but it will be 2 – 3 weeks of good results before I am willing to put money into their control. It is my understanding that they are not an ECN either.

Since then I have ran a demo test on Tadawul and 9 other brokers using Crescendo as the benchmark. These are the results for the last three weeks. I begin each week with a new $10K demo account. The results are the percentage change in equity as of Friday afternoon.

FXCBS +2 +2 +6
FxOpen +2 +1 -19
ThinkForex +2 +2 +5
Inovatrade +2 +2 -17
FBS +2 +2 -21
FinFX +2 +2 -17
FXOSL +2 +2 -16
NordFX +2 +2 -21
SmartTrade +2 +2 -20
Tadawul -1 0 -4

The Tadawul account is so different because it does not trade. I am just not impressed enough to put money into their control.

I would like to try these advisers but this broker turns me off.

(For what it's worth, the demo and live account are very different. It makes me question the usefulness of demo accounts.)
Crescendo on live accounts during these three weeks increased as below. This is closed equity, not the balance.
FXCBS +16%
ThinkForex +20%
SmartTrade +20%

I'm surprised they are trading over christmas. They have suffered some big losses lately

Did ask about the big losses:

Manxuria Investments:

That account wasnt a managed account
clients always want to trade using there own platform it makes work harder

They said it's not a managed account? So they are saying this is an account that someone else is trading?

I asked as well and they told me their software malfunctioned, if anyone wants to see the email let me know.

I asked as well and they told me their software malfunctioned, if anyone wants to see the email let me know.

Attention: Manxuria Investments Strategy does not include Stop Losses - potentially increased risk factor

Back