• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ManxuriaInvestments.com

General discussions of a financial company
I asked as well and they told me their software malfunctioned, if anyone wants to see the email let me know.

The software you are referring to was to do with the setup of the new pamm/mamm at their broker. There was a small issue with a losing first trade as well as some trades not executed correctly until things were figured out.

I've been with Manxuria since 12-13-2010 and my account as of today (Jan 4th, 2011) is now +%61.04 percent (before fees) with reasonable amounts of draw down.

I'm very pleased with my decision to invest with Manxuria.

BPC

Stop Loss

I have been with Manxuria for over 7 months and extremely happy with the broker, trader and of course, results.

There are a number of posts in this review section in regards to the lack of a stop loss. These statements are not true, Manxuria use a back office stop loss of 30% capital protection, you can't see this from open the local client as it simply reports the S/L as 0.000000. You also have the option to prevent trading from resuming again if the 30% back office stop is triggered. I personally am happy for trading to resume as my account is well past a buffer that a 30% loss is still well ahead of my capital outlay.

I have been with Manxuria for over 7 months and extremely happy with the broker, trader and of course, results.

There are a number of posts in this review section in regards to the lack of a stop loss. These statements are not true, Manxuria use a back office stop loss of 30% capital protection, you can't see this from open the local client as it simply reports the S/L as 0.000000. You also have the option to prevent trading from resuming again if the 30% back office stop is triggered. I personally am happy for trading to resume as my account is well past a buffer that a 30% loss is still well ahead of my capital outlay.

Hi Daffda and others that are with Manxuria, I would like to get some further info on best brokers and past experience with Manxuria, including performance fees and real monthly gains

ref. Manxuria LTD

Hi, you can track my performance with Manxuria here, you can see even the open trades. As you saw I opened exactly 1 month ago, now I am at ~24% will see how this account will look like in summer:
vpe-Manxuria System | Myfxbook

Hello. I am with Manxuria since January invested in VPE BANK managed account and since end of JAnuary also in the managed account at Smarttrade FX.

I can confirm all results.

regards

Omega

Hello. I am with Manxuria since January invested in VPE BANK managed account and since end of JAnuary also in the managed account at Smarttrade FX.

I can confirm all results.

regards

Omega

Did both of your account lose 30% today?

This account lost 30% -http://www.myfxbook.com/my/members/cezybt/vpe-manxuria/83729

This looks like a 30% Stopout and not the use of Stoploss on the trades.

What broker are you using? And is this the first time the 30% stoploss was hit in the 7 months?

The software you are referring to was to do with the setup of the new pamm/mamm at their broker. There was a small issue with a losing first trade as well as some trades not executed correctly until things were figured out.

I've been with Manxuria since 12-13-2010 and my account as of today (Jan 4th, 2011) is now +%61.04 percent (before fees) with reasonable amounts of draw down.

I'm very pleased with my decision to invest with Manxuria.

BPC

Can you share your trading records on Myfxbook. We would like to see the daily drawdown % to get an estimate for the risk profile. The returns look good, but risk/ reward matters

Back