Many problems with My.optiontrade.com by HOTFOREX

hieu999000

Recruit
Many problems involving Hotforex new option trade platform with plenty of evidences documented to help everyone make better decision about trading with them. The problems are:
1. Changing trading function to make you easier to lose.
2. Scamming and misleading bonus scheme
3. Incompetent online trading platform that has so many errors.

Ok first to start with my case, i would like to clarify certain things:
1. I have communicated a lot with the company support people and there is nothing to complain about the support people.
2. I have been a Hotforex customer before and this is not a Hotforex MT4 problem, but their new product that they advertised on email: Optiontrade
3. I simply provide facts and evidences to help everyone to make a decision about whether you should be client with them.

Ok first thing is I have been hotforex customer for a while and when i received their email promoting a new program called Optiontrade, i was curious and would like to try. So no problem happened with demo account and i would like to trade for real with 1600$.

The problem is in their demo account they have a nice cancellation fuction that helps you to cancel trade when you see the price quote is not right (prevent trading slippages). But in real time trading, after you used the cancellation function multiple times they start to automatically turn off that function leave you now no choice but to do 1 click trading. The thing is with 1 click trading, sometimes you get a really bad price because of price slippages. And forex options move really fast that leave you no choice but losing.

I asked them why and would like to have it back. They tell me this is a platform provider problem and they will probably update it soon, but maybe somewhere in the future???? --> The thing is when you let someone try a demo, it should be exactly the same as real. But in real thing, they start to get certain things off the picture, leave you no choice but to follow them.

Dear Mr. Hleu,

Thank you for your patience,

With regards to your request, our platform provides have advised that this option is removed automatically from the system when the cancel feature is used multiple times.

Our liquidity providers will not enable the 'Cancel' button since they are looking to upgrade the way it works.

I would also like to apologize that currently this option will not be available because as per our conversation I do understand that this is a feature you use when trading. As you mentioned some times the market moves fast and you feel frustrated and doubt your initial action of placing a trade.

Please rest assured that once we have the updated version we will release but until then there is nothing we can from our side.

Should you need any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

what the heck?

hieu999000
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

I need to find a way to make that message stay visible for longer and to change it to include "Be Patient!"

Many problems involving Hotforex new option trade platform with plenty of evidences documented to help everyone make better decision about trading with them. The problems are:

Ok first to start with my case, i would like to clarify certain things:
1. I have communicated a lot with the company support people and there is nothing to complain about the support people.
2. I have been a Hotforex customer before and this is not a Hotforex MT4 problem, but their new product that they advertised on email: Optiontrade
3. I simply provide facts and evidences to help everyone to make a decision about whether you should be client with them.

there bonus scheme should be avoided full account can be gone.
i am waiting for full refund from them from march 2013 . it will be 1 year of waiting in 2 more months.
there client and webtrader freeze sometimes and they dont accept it .

After a few months of experience with them I can say that this service is meant for lose money.
It was good at the start but now is very unreliable.
It's a franchise of SpotOption so I understand that all this problems are from platform provider.
Lots of bugs in this platform but interesting that all of them are for loosing our money not their.
For example I get more and more freezing strike rate on all assets.
Who is fool to invest in an environment like this?
Freeze opt.png
Anybody can share their experience?

Last edited:
SPOTOPTION is an Israeli based gambling firm, they support many of the SCAM brokers that have threads, you would be well advised to stay away from anybody who partners with them. The call it "RISK MANAGEMENT" on their sit what you are seeing. They do this to ensure you lose and the broker wins. Hot forex will get a bad name due to them and future problems/actions will abound IMO.

Je crois qu'il n'y a aucun problème en réalité, la fonction d'annulation de position "ne sert à rien" du tout, soit tu sais ce que tu fais et tu investis quand tu as fais ton choix, soit tu sais pas ce que tu fais donc tu utilises tout le temps la fonction annulation de position....voilà je crois que l'explication est toute simple...:)

Back