• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MapDelForexMarshal.com

General discussions of a financial company
Price is extreme for an unproven EA

The price is for a 6 months licence.

Who wants to be the first to lose their account

no clickbank=no refund

I demo'd the ea for a month. I trialled 6 of his sets. After 3 weeks it was down . I emailed mapdel, all they could suggest was that the gmt offset should be changed....but it still lost. after the 4th week I asked for a refund. No reply. I have stopped using it and cancelled the subscription. And kissed my money goodbye

If the account is still available, feel free to have a look.
I have given the investor password so that you can see which strategy lost what.....
p.s. if there are any trades after 9th april they would be bogus and could have been placed by anyone!

Forex.com a/c 90724459
p/w MapDel4x4x

and choose server Forex.comUK-Demo(R)

p.s. today, 15th april, I just tried to have a look at his website....and it is not there anymore. Scam/Scum

Last edited:
Back