• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Marcello Ducille, fxedge

burn0050

Recruit
Hi,

Does anyone have experience with Marcello Ducille, or any of his systems? He has the fxedge hybrid system.

However, they are all pretty expensive, so I'm wondering if anyone has actually used them?

Thanks,
burn0050

I am currently using a trading system from Marcello Ducille and myfxedge.com

Yes - I am currently using one of the systems within the FxEdge family. :) Overall it is a profitable and working system. The key is to give it enough time to show it's value and don't try to outguess it. Some months are going to be greater than others but given at least 6 months period of time to get through periodic downspells, it does prove itself.

Re the cost, all new systems seem expensive until you see the results. Then you realize you get what you pay for, and the cost has to be considered part of the operating expense of running a business because it needs to be treated as a business. All businesses have operating expenses. Goal is to be profitable at the end of each month. And certainly by the end of the year. This is not an overnight get rich quick scheme.

What you want to focus on is profitability, not the cost incurred in setting it up. Just like trading, don't fret about trade you missed or lost in, focus on the next trade or staying with your trade plan and moving on.

Also Marcello is constantly providing updates and educational information on how you can enhance your overall trading as his goal is to have every member be profitable, and he is totally sincere about that.

I Hope this helps,
Tim ;)

Horrible experience with Marcello Ducille

I bought his 3-part program 2 years ago, with nothing but constant problems with their earlier changing web situation, changing PW, which they later admitted was not my problem, but theirs, personally induced to his personal help, only to be sucked out of my refund period, finding his Reverse candle horrible out of the blocks, which he admitted should not be traded, taking 3 demo accounts to the ground from his highly touted IBO system. At one point tried a live account, but on the 1st night, using his rules, dropped an immediate 20% of my small account, so pulled the plug. There is much more I could say but I feel the man has a very high opinion of himself, with all problems being the fault of the "student", having dealt with him personally as well as on his website. One of those people I wish I had never met.

Last edited:
After burning 3 demo accounts, why didn't you cut way back on trade size before testing it in a live account?

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with Marcello Ducille, or any of his systems? He has the fxedge hybrid system.

However, they are all pretty expensive, so I'm wondering if anyone has actually used them?

Thanks,
burn0050

I agree with Tim on myfxedge Ea's. I have been using them for 2 years and have had some draw downs but have increase my small account by at least 50% a year. If you use proper Money Management and stick with the system you will make money.

Marcello’s Swing Trader Pro Ea’s Daily Strategy on the EURO is up 62% last year and so far this year I am up 2,100 pips running the ea on the GBPUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, EURJPY, and GBPJPY. The Week End Warrior EA that trades the Sunday Gap I am up 50% with just 2% Risk. So the start of 2012 has been a great start and looking forward to adding more percent gain to my accounts.

Last edited:
I have been using the FXedge EA’s profitably since May 2010.

I have been using the FXedge EA’s profitably since May 2010. We have been trading full time since 2001, we have bought many e-books, different EA’s over the years. What I like about his EA’s, for one, they offer money management on each trade based on the % you want to risk, second you know the trade strategy it’s “grey box” you can go back in history and see, test the trades for yourself. We currently use the IBO on 4hr (which has been revised for exit on false signals), the TT3 on 4hr which is one of our favorites (catches turns close to the top) and the STP which trades off the day chart based on the candle close at 5pmEST and the WW which is a 1-3 hr scalping trade once a week which we haven’t had a losing month trading it. The STP is a longer term trading strategy that we have been in a trade for 3-6 months picking up 1000+ on the EUR (we have gotten over 1000 pips on a trade a few times with this), the CHF,GBP, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY get more turns with 300-800 pips a trade…you don’t see as much chop with this, although we have taken some losses (controlled by our risk%), but when it runs you get the move and make up for it.
Gambler99, I don’t know when you used the system, but if you still have the EA’s you should download the latest version and check them out. With our experience trading we use the EA as an entry that we agree with, with money management and then we manage the trade, exiting when the mkt turns. I love the setups on the 4hr so you have time and are looking at bigger moves than a scalper that gets stop hunted.

are you still using Marcello's EA's

Chaddok,

are you still using Marcello's EA software?
How has the summer months been?

Thanks,
Pete

Hi,

Thanks,
burn0050

I have tried the STP5 software for the last month and my micro account (thankfully it was) is down 20%. I think that the software could work well in a strongly trending market by removing emotions hence keeping you in trades. However, in consolidating markets is likely to perform badly as evidenced by my account. My opinion of Marcello is that he thinks he is a very gifted trader and likes to have his 'family' hanging off everything he has to say. When people query why something in their account did not execute he replies "that shouldn't be etc" then directs them to support

I have tried the STP5 software for the last month and my micro account (thankfully it was) is down 20%. I think that the software could work well in a strongly trending market by removing emotions hence keeping you in trades. However, in consolidating markets is likely to perform badly as evidenced by my account. My opinion of Marcello is that he thinks he is a very gifted trader and likes to have his 'family' hanging off everything he has to say. When people query why something in their account did not execute he replies "that shouldn't be etc" then directs them to support

I emailed FXedge Support and requested a refund. Sure Enough, I haven't had back so I may need to take further steps. I believe that for traders who just find trading too difficult to implement then FXedge MAY be for you and you could try it out (I did). After testing this product, I am even more convinced that the only way to learn and trade is to educate yourself through Professional Traders (such as FPA Consultant, Sive Morton), to develop a strategy that gives you an edge, a trading plan etc and to trust in your edge. Of course we must keep educating ourselves and we may enlist the help of others, such as in the area of psychology

I purchased the STP5 system and the TT3 (now TT3X system) in May 2012. Since purchase I have had a number of issues of the system malfunctioning and FXedge support trying to resolve. Over the last three months the problems have escalated and both systems have consistently malfunctioned costing me more money. The malfunctions included missing trades and taking trades when it should have not. I sent images and countless emails to support to prove the malfunction and tried to organise more help. On at least three occasions I arranged to meet on Skype and on each occasion support did not turn up. Eventually, the system again malfunctioned and I requested a refund of $2200 for both systems and I received an email from Claudine 8th November 2012 advising this would be processed within five days. Since this date I have received no refund and now no response to my email’s chasing. I have another system the IBO which again is from this company, and now they have withdrawn their support from me I could in effect request a further $1100 if they no longer want to deal with me. I understand losses are made trading what I will not tolerate is producing software which malfunctions and as obviously not been tested adequately for bug’s etc and selling it to the public. Will let you know if I get the refund. Sent a complaint into the BBB so we will see.

Back