• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Marcello Ducille, fxedge

Marcello Ducille is very arrogant and relies on people just forgetting and going away.

I too provided evidence to support my claim (I had to - don't believe that they do not track trades taken by the software as they told me).. They agreed to forward to their refunds department yet they have begun to ignore me emails so I have no lodged is dispute with my bank. I tried STP5 for 30 days as per the advertised trial on its website and the results have been very disappointing. Actually, not a totally ‘risk free’ trial as STP5 has wiped about 16%5% off my account. Lucky that I didn't trial it on a $10,000 account (or even worse, a $100,000 account).

MY ADVICE TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND LEARN TO TRADE YOURSELF USING EXCELLENT SITES LIKE FPA

Hi Wayne879

Make a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Apparently I was the first one ever to make a complaint to these but it got a response from Marcello. Asked me to retract my statement but will not until the refund hits my account. I'm now escalating this and Ive been advised my next stop should be the attorney general's office. Will keep you posted with any updates.

I purchase at end of Sep12. Ran their system for month of Oct. Lost big amount of money trading 1/5 of what they recommended. Applied for refund within 2 weeks with copy of my trading statement. I kept getting a message stating they would respond in 24-48 hours. I kept on them. Finally at beginning of Oct I got a response stating I never downloaded or ran their system; that I purchased their system so I could request a refund!! Who in their right minds would do that. I persisted. They finally said they would give me a refund. After two weeks nothing. I contacted my credit card company to dispute and request a chargeback. Claudine, the Senior Administrator at FXEdge kept saying my refund was in process and and again "in the queue". My credit card company decided in my favour and refunded my money and charged-back FXEdge. These folks have a rotten system and are scammers from my perspective. DON'T touch them with a 10 foot pole!!!

We recently received information that a couple unhappy Swing Trade Pro (STP5) customers posted negative comments on this forum regarding the technical issues and lack of profitability trading STP5. While we are not accustomed to negative feedback on the STP5 capabilities, we felt compelled to post in this forum to refute these negative statements made about our automated trading software.
Unfortunately, due to the proprietary nature of the software that we sell, it is imperative that we have a strict refund policy. Pursuant to our refund policy, we offer our client’s a full money back guarantee within 30 days of their purchase provided that they trade the system for 30 days and show us proof that the system was not profitable within the 30 days refund period. FxEdge is at the forefront for Forex education. As such, we’ve served hundreds of clients and find that the top three (3) reasons why clients request a refund are:
1. Technical Issues;
2. Failure to read manual and follow instructions; and
3. Buyer’s remorse
A combination of #1 and #2 above most often results in losses on the system. As for buyer’s remorse, to note is that one of the posters on this forum traded our software for over six (6) months and then decided that he wanted a refund. This action is typical of some clients who purchase the software and then decide that they no longer want it after trading it for months, outside of the 30 days refund period.
The STP is our foundation strategy. After years of trading the strategy internally, we released the public version in 2009. STP is a sought after automated trading strategy preferred by individuals and money manager traders. The reason, it is a consistently profitable strategy year after year. The strategy takes advantage of both long term and short term trends with built in mechanisms to make trading the system profitable overall.
As fellow traders, you come to acknowledge that like any other trading system, there are months when the system may have low drawdowns. However, when left by the trader to take the trades over time, the system is extremely profitable overall. In addition, from our experience, we’ve found that some traders who’ve experienced huge losses with trading STP fall into one of the below categories:
1. Bad equity management – failure to set proper risk management;
2. Lack of knowledge of the trading rules of the system – failure to read training manual and demo test software before going live; and
3. Internet connectivity issues – imperative to have good internet connection to avoid missing trades
A system cannot be measured by merely trading one or two trades. Instead, it must be measured by the sum of all trades. From release date to present, the STP5 recorded consistent profits annually for our traders. Similarly, our other strategies are producing consistent returns. Let me share with you snapshots of our Power Hour Account and Performance Summary Reports:

2012 TRADE YEAR IN REVIEW
Power Hour Account

IMG_27122012_195315.png

IBO Performance Reports

ibosummary.png
ibographsummary.png

TT3X Performance Reports

TT3xsummary.png
tt3xsummarygraph.png

For those who need further proof, we are taking it a step further…

We have a Power Hour account that we trade with during the year. We believe in total transparency and want you to see the real proof for yourself. So, here is our MT4 login information so you can access our Power Hour Trading Account yourself:

Login: 67359010
Password: Fxedge1

As seen in the results above and contrary to the recent complaints here, the STP and other software performed once again by banking another profitable year.
At FxEdge, we are committed to our traders and have a vested interest in them becoming consistently profitable traders using our automated assistance. We offer a daily Power Hour session, Mondays through Thursday at 5:00 PM EST, where we go over pending and upcoming trades. In our Power Hours, we answer questions from members about the strategies in general and any technical issues that they may be experiencing. We continue to host these daily Power Hour sessions for our traders so they are not left alone with their trading and have a peers to discuss their trades.

We invite any of the posters on this forum that would like to attend one of our sessions to email us at info@myfxedge.com and our Customer Support team will give you access to our Power Hour session so you can see for yourself just what we do here at FxEdge.

To your trading success,

The FxEdge Team

I have purchased your Trombo BB but it does not made profit in fact caused losses. I asked for refund after the 30 day period with the provided evidence of the losses. It was two months ago, but no refund! Could you please give me any reason why not paying the purchase price back?

What Marcello is refering to is trading with a system for six months which never worked correctly, sent over 70 email's complaining and not once fixed the bugs !!! Dont fall for this scammer, should be black listed. Must work out of a bedroom.
No refunds to anyone says it all, do as i did complain to the better business bureau, apparently they are now taking a keen interest in this company at last!!!

I bought his 3-part program 2 years ago, with nothing but constant problems with their earlier changing web situation, changing PW, which they later admitted was not my problem, but theirs, personally induced to his personal help, only to be sucked out of my refund period, finding his Reverse candle horrible out of the blocks, which he admitted should not be traded, taking 3 demo accounts to the ground from his highly touted IBO system. At one point tried a live account, but on the 1st night, using his rules, dropped an immediate 20% of my small account, so pulled the plug. There is much more I could say but I feel the man has a very high opinion of himself, with all problems being the fault of the "student", having dealt with him personally as well as on his website. One of those people I wish I had never met.

I have used Marcello's automated systems, specifically IBO, STPro, Weekend Warrior, Quattro and I must say they did generate profit. There was a clear entry and exit strategy, risk management. I did use discipline trading that helped me from getting into big losses. His daily live trade videos were helpful and displayed transparency.
But again every user may have different experience.

My personal experience with Marcello has been positive. I have purchased some of his EA and when requested for refund, it was processed as promised. On top, the team was very customer focus and offered me some other EAs to try for free for limited time.
My advise is that everyone should assess the program and may have a different results and experience. But his strategies are very standardized and if we follow them, we do make make profit and losses together.

Hey Gambler99. Marcello here. Thanks for the post here. I bet that experience was very frustrating. I have had bad sessions like that myself in my earlier days. I'd like to say that it should be impossible for you to lose 20% in one night using my system because there is a limit to risk on each trade. Every single automated strategy has a percentage risk parameter. Our performance number detailed in live trading speaks for itself. The strategies are profitable. Something went wrong. Whether it was user error or a software glitch is of no consequence. I'd like to help you work it out to get the results you came to us for. You can contact my people at info@tribeforex.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Wayne!
Thanks for this post. Marcello here. At one point we were servicing 6,000 traders with some version of our software. My apologies that 4 of you here fell through the cracks. Our results for 2012 speak for themselves. You can review them through our daily videos that show our software taking trades all year long and the account record that was traded there. The numbers speak for themselves. But I realize that you paid for a great trading experience and did not get it. Even though I had a full staff, I take responsibility for that and I'd like to remedy that situation if given the opportunity. Please contact my people at info@tribeforex.com. I look forward to talking to you soon!

Back