Mark Goldman, TraderXp have confiscated my hard earned money!!!

b14432

Recruit
On 17/09/2013 I opened an account with TraderXp.

I paid EUR 200.00. Immediately after I had Mark Goldman on the phone. He told me that I could get a bonus of Eur 1,000.00. I asked what it cost. He said nothing. I asked how it could be done. He said that the prize went to 70% to buyer, 20% of brokers and 10% to the company.

Later in the day I discover that Mark Goldman unauthorized has drawn EUR 800.00 and EUR 1000.00 on my credit card. I protest in the strongest terms, and subsequently I get EUR 1.000,00 back to my credit card.

Mark Goldman apologize for the fact that there's been a mistake. Since then I struggled to get my unauthorized EUR 800,00 back to my credit card.

On the 5th week did not succeed!

No response from TraderXp 'customer service', or from Mark Goldman.

Please help me in this forum!

Best regards,
b14432

Contact your credit card issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain what happened and ask about a charge back.

Hello

Is there anyone who can tell me what TraderXp doing? I write all the time with Mark Goldman, but there is no response at all. I have invited him to comment on my case here. I am curious as to whether he react.

TraderXp seems more and more like a scammer enterprise.

Try sending an email to every address you can find for TraderXP. Invite them to come and explain the issue.

Hello friends

I've got a small opening in the case. Alexandra Torres from their customer service have written to me and asked for a withdrawal request! What do you say so?

It is, of course, promptly sent. And now I wait so to clarify this.

Mark Goldman is still silent as the grave, but he is being held up this question daily, which also will apply their customer service.

Mark Goldman and Traderxp will not die in sin!

Regards

b14432

I can't believe you got a reply, I've been trying for two months without luck! Which customer service address did you use?

If some company "accidentally" charges your credit card, there's never any excuse to not credit that back within 10 business days.

Go ahead and contact the fraud department of your bank and let them know what's going on. Find out what the deadlines are for chargebacks. Don't let anyone from TraderXP delay you until anywhere close to the deadline.

Back