Mark Hayers Scammer

sjrasmuss

Recruit
Beware!!! Mark R. Hayers is a scammer who was running a trading group on a fake Binance webpage at promanagedaccounts.com. The signup page even has the Binance terms of service. Don't be fooled it is a fake page. His trading program has nothing to do with Binance. He runs this group through Telegram. Mark Hayers scammed me out of $3857. All I did was request a second withdrawal and he came back and told me that I was only allowed one withdrawal on the plan that I am on. Then he told me that my account was now frozen and it could no longer be traded until I upgrade my account and from what I heard, I would have to add another $20,000 to my account to upgrade. I asked for him to cancel my withdrawal request then so my account could be traded again and he just told me my account was frozen and I have to upgrade to unfreeze it. Then I told him that if he won't trade my account and he won't cancel my withdrawal request, then I wanted to withdraw all my funds and leave the program, but again he told me my account was frozen and there is nothing he can do. I kept asking him questions about what the terms of my trading plan were because they were not listed in the Binance terms and he refused to answer me. This was marketed as a Binance Copy Trading program, and he kept telling me that Binance handles all the withdrawals, but when I checked with Binance, I did not have a copy trading account on Binance; I didn't have any kind of an account with Binance at all, but yet I signed up on a page that had was a Binance all over it and it looked really legit. When I confronted him and demanded that he pay me all the money in my account he refused and said it is out of his hands. I asked him how I can reach the person in charge of freezing my account and he ignored my requests. The next thing I know, the Telegram group was deleted, probably so that I couldn't warn any of the members. The next day he blocked me from messaging him. Today I tried to log into my account and the entire website is gone. I did report him to Binance and to Telegram. This is the exact same scam that a group called Binary Trades Group or BTG had going on a couple of years ago. The only difference is that they traded Binary Options and Mark Hayers was trading Crypto. I suspect that these scammers are one and the same and just change their scams to reflect what people are interested in trading. Please stay far away from this man and any trading programs that he is trading; you will be scammed out of all your money.

Attachments

• Mark Hayers Pic.jpg
    Mark Hayers Pic.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 6
Beware!!! Mark R. Hayers is a scammer who was running a trading group on a fake Binance webpage at promanagedaccounts.com. The signup page even has the Binance terms of service. Don't be fooled it is a fake page. His trading program has nothing to do with Binance. He runs this group through Telegram. Mark Hayers scammed me out of $3857. All I did was request a second withdrawal and he came back and told me that I was only allowed one withdrawal on the plan that I am on. Then he told me that my account was now frozen and it could no longer be traded until I upgrade my account and from what I heard, I would have to add another $20,000 to my account to upgrade. I asked for him to cancel my withdrawal request then so my account could be traded again and he just told me my account was frozen and I have to upgrade to unfreeze it. Then I told him that if he won't trade my account and he won't cancel my withdrawal request, then I wanted to withdraw all my funds and leave the program, but again he told me my account was frozen and there is nothing he can do. I kept asking him questions about what the terms of my trading plan were because they were not listed in the Binance terms and he refused to answer me. This was marketed as a Binance Copy Trading program, and he kept telling me that Binance handles all the withdrawals, but when I checked with Binance, I did not have a copy trading account on Binance; I didn't have any kind of an account with Binance at all, but yet I signed up on a page that had was a Binance all over it and it looked really legit. When I confronted him and demanded that he pay me all the money in my account he refused and said it is out of his hands. I asked him how I can reach the person in charge of freezing my account and he ignored my requests. The next thing I know, the Telegram group was deleted, probably so that I couldn't warn any of the members. The next day he blocked me from messaging him. Today I tried to log into my account and the entire website is gone. I did report him to Binance and to Telegram. This is the exact same scam that a group called Binary Trades Group or BTG had going on a couple of years ago. The only difference is that they traded Binary Options and Mark Hayers was trading Crypto. I suspect that these scammers are one and the same and just change their scams to reflect what people are interested in trading. Please stay far away from this man and any trading programs that he is trading; you will be scammed out of all your money.
The website address is not working.
How did you deposit the money?

The website address is not working.
How did you deposit the money?
Yes, the website has now been taken down. I also reported him to Binance and to Telegram for running a scam. I am sure he will just start up again with a new website. Mark Hayers probably isn't even his real name. I made screenshots of my account when I started having problems. See attachment.

The website address is not working anymore, they milked me off my life savings with different terms when I wanted to make withdrawal. Don't trade with mark hayers. You can message me to discuss further about this, we must build a case.

Yes, the website has now been taken down. I also reported him to Binance and to Telegram for running a scam. I am sure he will just start up again with a new website. Mark Hayers probably isn't even his real name. I made screenshots of my account when I started having problems. See attachment.
Can you apply for chargback?

Back