Market analysis and trading calls

1.6300 provides resistance

This post is becoming like a soap opera or drama serial. I have been posting continuously on GBPUSD for past several weeks. Before reading the rest of this post, click on link below to get a re-cap on GBPUSD.
Forex Mind Games: WEEK 38 (17-21 SEPT) TRADE PREVIEWS PART 2
In the link above, I shared that a good potential place to short GBPUSD would be around 1.6300-30. This week GBPUSD tried to push above 1.6300, but it found heavy resistance. Unfortunately, i entered my short order at 1.6315 and order was not filled.
qx2c20.png

For those who have shorted at 1.6300, you would have made about +70pips. With minimal risk as the highest GBPUSD went was 1.6310.
2u8z15c.png

Nice call on the GU:)

I scalped 80+pips on one platform and hold on another, I think only a matter of time before we see pullback my 1st TP will be 18EMA(dark blue EMA) then let other half ride until I get buy signal or my next support 1.6005
GU.jpg

Nice call on the GU:)

I scalped 80+pips on one platform and hold on another, I think only a matter of time before we see pullback my 1st TP will be 18EMA(dark blue EMA) then let other half ride until I get buy signal or my next support 1.6005
View attachment 6682

GBPUSD should retrace to form a higher low, if it wants to break above 1.6300.

EURUSD in retracement mode

The euphoria on ECB bond buying and FED QE3 has faded after peaking at 1.3170. EURUSD is currently in a retracement mode.

On the daily chart, the momentum is to the upside.

•Price broken above the long term bearish channel
•A bullish reversal pattern is seen. There is an inverted head and shoulders pattern.

2mwuy3k.png

On the 4hr chart, a flag formation has formed. With the price doing a retracement since the high of 1.3170.

oii44x.png

Based on the available information, i am looking to go long at either the 38.2% or 50.0% fibonacci retracement level.

Long near 1.2740 (38.2%)

If 38.2% fails to hold, re-enter at the 50.0% retracement level.

Long near 1.2600 (50.0% retracement.)

Price action, fibo, S/R and chart patterns .... all roll into one

Hi traders,
I thought i post something interesting for us to discuss.
What are your reactions on this chart?
2rwvjsx.png

Yes I don't trade this pair at all but I did find this interesting,the 61.8fib retracement is close to my D1 support @ .8091 so could be a good buy entry but the D1 candle has not closed under my support @ .8276 yet so I don't know if this level will hold or not yet so there could be a short trade very soon also, 1 thing with this short entry is the monday gap has not been closed @ time of this screenshot
NZU.jpg

Yes I don't trade this pair at all but I did find this interesting,the 61.8fib retracement is close to my D1 support @ .8091 so could be a good buy entry but the D1 candle has not closed under my support @ .8276 yet so I don't know if this level will hold or not yet so there could be a short trade very soon also, 1 thing with this short entry is the monday gap has not been closed @ time of this screenshot
View attachment 6779

Any price u looking at to enter?

AUDCAD is currently within a rising channel. It is now holding at point 4. As long as point 4 holds, look to go long.
Long above 1.0200
Stop loss below 1.0170
1st target profit 1.0260
2nd target profit 1.0300
mr5zi8.png

Back