Market & Elliott Wave analysis: D1 for EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, NZD/USD & GOLD/USD

erik59

Private, 1st Class
Hello
I am doing weekly analysis of the market every weekend on the above pairs (D1). My analysis is based on profitunity trading and science of chaos. I analyzed the market momentum through the Elliott Waves, the potential pairs to look at for the week coming in order to take a trade on H4 or H1.
I am fond of chart analysis so please free to comment or ask any question
here is my last video anlysis:

Erik

Hello

I have just released the video analysis for the next week of trading starting on the 20th of April

Hello guys

My analysis for the week starting from the 27th of April 2020

Hello GUYS
the analysis for the week starting from the 4th of May 2020

hi Everyone
Ok so here it is: The analysis on 9 daily pairs for the week starting from the 11th of May:
Please feel free to ask any question or post comment. Cheers

Hi all
This is the analysis on 9 pairs in order to spot trading opportunities for the week starting from the 18th of May

Please feel free to ask any question or post comment. Cheers

Hello,
this is a quick analysis at NYO on the 21st of May 2020 to spot the "hot pairs" to trade for this today session, this analysis will be valid for the nex few hours. Please subscribe to my YT Channel HERE to get the next analysis as soon as i release them. I am looking for a trend on H4 to take a setup on H1 or lower time frames.

Cheers

Hi People
Here below is my market analysis for the week starting from the 25th of May (D1 analysis on EU, GU, UJ, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, Gold)

Let me know what your think
Cheers

Hi
My market analysis to prepare the coming week of trading starting from the 1st of June 2020. What hot pairs to trade?
My answer in video here:

Cheers

Back