• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Market Makers Method = no refund... proof provided

I am having an issue with a company
Our proprietary MMM trading Dashboard© is finally expected to launch this month February 2020. Very excited as it has been in development for the past 6 months now thanks to our talented team of developers.

MMM Dashboard ©.png

Why is Nick from Market Makers Method allow to advertise his PROFANITY REMOVED products on here after he scammed 80 other people of 24000$???

Please review his post.

FPA Forums Team Note: He was invited to come and address the issue. Each side is allowed to present claims.

Second warning on profanity.
Our proprietary MMM trading Dashboard© is finally expected to launch this month February 2020. Very excited as it has been in development for the past 6 months now thanks to our talented team of developers.

View attachment 50604
Here we go again bud.
Can't make money off forex so you have to make wack PROFANITY REMOVED AGAIN products to scam more people eh?

As per usual, Nick has nothing to say so he has no response to my previous post. BUT instead he posts up his sh!t product on here LMAO.

What do you have to say to yourself? Finally have the balls to come on this forum to talk and not via email?

Why is Nick from Market Makers Method allow to advertise his PROFANITY REMOVED products on here after he scammed 80 other people of 24000$???

Please review his post.

FPA Forums Team Note: He was invited to come and address the issue. Each side is allowed to present claims.
How is he allowed to promote his product on this thread? His new post has nothing to do with his product "Emerald" that scammed 80 members. In fact, he's actually promoting a different product in this thread now.

FPA Forums Team Note: If he wants to tie his new product announcement to your scam complaint, that will create some interesting results in search engines.

This is not proof. In our database we do not see any of your trade ID numbers officially. You cannot simply go into your personal accounts history and find any random losses you have incurred yourself and blame a copy trade software which doesn't exist. Kindly check out the myfxbook link I have provided which clearly shows our main accounts performance. Ignorance to proof is not the way to argue or establish anything against our company. Feel free to check out our services, Thanks!
Oh, its proof buddy. IF I traded myself. It wouldn't have said "From #24520718 " but rather blank. If you're a trader yourself you should know. It shouldn't say "From #24520718" which indicates the trade is being copied by a 3rd party.

Nice try saying that I was not in your database lmao. You must be blind if you can't read the email pictures either.

Funny how you're saying "Emerald" doesn't exist.
Funny how I apparently made a $300 payment to a trade copier that doesn't exist
Funny how I'm able to still log in to your stupid trade copier website. Even though you said it doesn't exist.
Funny how those trade dates are matching the email dates during your offer of the Emerald trade copier.

What is this website offering a trade copier software that you're saying doesn't exist?
" https://joinemerald.com/mmm-emerald-sales-page"
I wonder who owns this website?
I also wonder who owns this telegram?
Please Nick. Explain... I am soooo confused

You crack me up.
(
Knowing how untransparent you are... I've screenshotted your pathetic Emerald site just in case you decide to delete it)

BTW,
it looks like you started a new account on myfxbook after you blew everyone off on Emerald. You forgot to hide the date when you started WHICH is Oct 21, 2019. Good job being transparent (jk).

Free tip on the house Nick, since you have no clue what manual trading looks like...
I've attached a photo that doesn't have the ID number indicating where the trade is from because it's done manually.

UNCIVILIZED INSULTS REMOVED

Attachments

• emerald.PNG
    emerald.PNG
    31.5 KB · Views: 27
  • emerald proof.PNG
    emerald proof.PNG
    87.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20200204-211305_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200204-211305_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 21
  • emerald 3.PNG
    emerald 3.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 20
  • payment.PNG
    payment.PNG
    40.6 KB · Views: 21
  • photo_2019-10-06_22-32-45.jpg
    photo_2019-10-06_22-32-45.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 24
.Hmmmmm. Since last year i kept mute to this guy scam. I was among those he scammed for $300 Emerald trade copier that lost my account. I chat this guy up for a refund but he refused. Then I ask him to fix me into his training course or signal room, he stopped replying my email and telegram till today. I have every evidence. Worst till, he will go to his youtube channel to make noise of making millions. Who can we actually trust in this forex industry? He stole others MM strategies and sell it huge. No fear of God. Too bad!
Come join the party, my friend. NICK from marketmakersmethod is in the house!
He stopped being shy and came on the forum to talk to us.
He's saying Emerald never existed apparently and that we were taking the trades ourselves.

YET this guy has the balls to promote himself as a trader still lmao

How is he allowed to promote his product on this thread? His new post has nothing to do with his product "Emerald" that scammed 80 members. In fact, he's actually promoting a different product in this thread now.

FPA Forums Team Note: If he wants to tie his new product announcement to your scam complaint, that will create some interesting results in search engines.
True :]

This thread doesn't surprise me one bit. I got a hold of his Market Maker Method course (an older version of it) and while watching his video on cycles I immediately thought "there's no way this guy is making money from the markets" lol.

The myfxbook he linked to in an earlier reply disappeared. Gee, I wonder why? LOL.

Hey everyone, Here is one of my trades from a few weeks ago using Dashboard© by MMM.
Dashboard now has over 250 active users who have changed their trading entirely. Next post will be posting screenshots of our satisfied members and their profits. Dashboard© is a sophisticated AI powered trading algorithm that idenitfies the peak (high and low) of a cycle, allowing you to just simply trade the M or W pattern in the direction the dashboard tells you. A true game-changer.
You can check out our IG page for user testimonials:

Here is our link to Dashboard© by MMM

Last edited:
Back