Market masters academy/ricky andrade

Curbyk5311

Recruit
Ricky andrade stole 3k from me. A dying single mom.i even explained my situation to him telling him I just wanted to make some money to leave me kids. He accessed my bitcoin account and stole from me. He should be in jail. I have messages and proof of his deceit. How can I file charges against him and get my money back.

@Curbyk5311 can you attach screenshot or video clip of these messages that prove deception?

and elaborate on how he was able to obtain access to your bitcoin wallet???

What country are you a resident of?

@Curbyk5311 We received your message on the Market Msters Academy website and after further investigation on this situation from our conversation, we have seen that you were scammed by an account claiming to be me on Facebook.
My ONLY Facebook account is : www.facebook.com/rickyandrade11
And my ONLY Instagram is www.instagram.com/riskyricky
I’m sorry to hear you were scammed $3k by Someone who is impersonating me. I have reported every single account that I find to be doing this.
Reach out to me privately @ ricky@marketmastersacademy.com and I’ll go ahead and give you access to training 100% free for this happening to you.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jul 2, 2020 at 9:21 PM

Back