Market Options is a big scam

xudeshun88

Private
I deposited $200 and made my balance up to $2775 in about 10 days. Then I requested a withdrawal. They sent my initial Visa deposit immediately without any delay. They knew I can always ask my Visa to charge back. However, they made up some fake stories to hold back my $2550 profit. I called them. Their head broker Benjamin told me that I should receive my profit before or on August 11, 2014. After that date, there was still no fund reached in my bank. I called the lady called Nicole in its financial department. She told me some else stole my fund. How ridiculous it is! I received my deposit in no time and nobody stole it. As for my profit which I requested at the same time as my deposit, they will never return and gave me some excuses used by all the scam binary option brokers. They asked for my bank statement and told me after they received my bank statement, they would immediately release my profits. They lied again. After they received my bank statement, they just kept quite and never release my fund.
I used more than 10 binary brokers. No one stole my fund yet. Only Optimarket (scam) still kept my $8775 profit and will never return to me. Market Options is the second scam I encountered. Be care of your hard-earned money. If I lost, everything is fine. If I won a big/a lot, they will manufacture issues for you or me. They also locked out my account since I am very profitable (From $200 deposit to $2750 balance in 10 days).
I attached my screen shot for my transaction history here. It showed that my profit $2550 was approved on the same date as my initial deposit. If someone stole my fund, my initial deposit and profit will be stolen all together. If really stolen, it should be done by its financial stall ( Ms. Nicole). If really stolen, it can always be traced back. Only 3-year-old kid will believe such a fake story.
Its website URL:
www.marketoptions.com

Their head broker (Benjamin), my account manager (May Lawrence), its financial staff (Ms Nicole) are working as team to scam my fund. When I asked my account manager. She told me she can not do anything. Everything should listen to Ms Nicole (thief).
I have to post my message here to relieve my partial frustration.

Attachments

• Market options transaction history.png
    Market options transaction history.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 9
It looks to me like every broker with whom you can trade on binary option is a scammer. Try to avoid it and you can trade on so many other instruments, why you need to choose binary options? I am so sorry that you had this situation. Further try to choose only tested brokers.

Why do you guys waste your time with these low level binary options brokers when there are several firms that have no reported payment issues and are professionally run? I just don't get it if you have used the other firms why would you waste your time on a sloppy no named broker from left field? Not all binary brokers are bad just over 90% of them fall into the SCAM realm like this broker for example...

MarketOptions.com is a trade name owned by MarketOption LTD, a legal entity registered in the UK and located at 6 London street, 2nd floor, Paddington, London, W21HR , UNITED KINGDOM.

Contact the FCA, ask if Marketoptions is registered. Invite the broker to defend itself here.

An advice not to let your profits accumulate before withdrawing it, at least for first withdrawal to test the broker intention.

I'll bet 3 pips that the UK address doesn't lead to an FCA registration.

Yes. agreed. I were trying to test on a few more brokers. That was why I funded only $200 to test driving its system Turn out that Market options is a scam.
My current primary broker is stockpair. I tested withdrawal at least four times. each time around $35K. No issues at all. After gone through so many scams, I will try to split some fund to forex and traditional options next month. Even they scammed me around US$20K in total (Optimarkets, Market Options, EZ trader), I am still profitable. Currently, I am testing Boss capital. I have $30K profits in Binary international. I am crossing my fingers, hoping they will not scam my profit when I request withdrawal next month. Since I got an Ipad from them, I can only withdrawal after 60 active trading days, even I finished my 200% bonus turnover within 10 days.

I knew binary options since its inceptions. Since the odds is not on my side, I never gave a try. Only from last Nov, one guy called me and introduced binary to me again. I gave it a try. In the beginning, I lost money. Recently, I was very successful. I ever turned $500 deposit into $110K in 20 day, increased 200 times. No other instruments can give me that profit margin. After gone through so many scams. I will put some fund into forex and traditional options again from next month. My primary broker--stockpair never scam me. I withdrew more than 120K from them without asking me any questions.

Recently, I was very successful. I ever turned $500 deposit into $110K in 20 day, increased 200 times. No other instruments can give me that profit margin. After gone through so many scams. I will put some fund into forex and traditional options again from next month. My primary broker--stockpair never scam me. I withdrew more than 120K from them without asking me any questions.

Are you opening this thread to discuss how marketoptions scammed you and the solution to get your money??
You started advertising your brokers, telling us of your achievements!! Forgot the main subject for the thread or do not want your money!!

Had you invite the broker to the thread? Had you contact FCA to ask if marketoptions registered?

I have no hope to get my fund back from a professional scam. I did post Youtube video to warn potential victims. I know that I can damage its reputation to a point that they will change their brand name. Never mind. I just trader help traders to avoid more heart-broken scams. I will move on.

Back