Market Traders Institute MTI Scambags

MTI Reaching Out

Hi Bmj1982,

I’m a representative with Market Traders Institute. I know that this is your first post on this site. Some of the claims being discussed here do not sound like what we train our representatives to say. All of our calls are recorded for quality assurance, compliance and training purposes. I would like to know when this call took place and who you spoke to so that I can pull and review the call and correct any issues. I would like to contact you to see if we can clarify any information if there is any confusion. I was wondering if you could give us a call so that we can clear the air. Our number is 407-585-0132.

Also, I believe that you’ve posted varying versions of this situation on multiple review sites and forums from as far back as April of this year. If you don’t mind me asking, are you continuing to attend our product demonstrations?

Thanks for reaching out and we hope to hear from you soon.

mmcleod--Your post does not display, aside from a quote of somebody's earlier post "MTI Reaching Out." It might be just my computer, I guess: one of those Russian cyber-attacks, maybe. --feaisland55

mmcleod--Your post does not display, aside from a quote of somebody's earlier post "MTI Reaching Out." It might be just my computer, I guess: one of those Russian cyber-attacks, maybe. --feaisland55
Its because of the poster inserted message between QUOTE or they just QUOTE the post without writing anything.

Back