Market Traders Institute

docrxken

Recruit
Market Traders Institute has my credit card on file & continues to charge me $402 quarterly even though they have been contacted numerous times to cancel the account & charges. Also, I have been unable to access their charts for over 8 months. We have disputed the charges with the credit card company and, hopefully, we can at least get the last charge reversed.
Has anyone else dealt with this company & been able to quit them?

Disputing with your credit card issuing bank is an excellent step. Ask for a "charge back" and ask your bank if the issue meets their definitions to classify the problem as credit card fraud. A charge back will cost MTI more money. Classifying your case as fraud will increase the chances of MTI having issues using credit cards in the future.

I'd also recommend dropping a note to the CFTC. They seem to be investigating a broader range of forex-related issues lately.

If it were me I would do two things; 1) Contact your credit card company pronto (if you haven't already) and let them know that you have been a victim of fraud. They will jump on this immediately. Meanwhile, the other thing you can do is simple cancel the credit card. However, the credit card company should immediately halt all future payments from going to this outfit. I understand that this is common with MTI. You are not the first.

Market Traders Institute has my credit card on file & continues to charge me $402 quarterly even though they have been contacted numerous times to cancel the account & charges. Also, I have been unable to access their charts for over 8 months. We have disputed the charges with the credit card company and, hopefully, we can at least get the last charge reversed.
Has anyone else dealt with this company & been able to quit them?

Sorry to hear about your issues. I'd be happy to check into your account with us and make sure this is taken care of if it hasn't already been resolved. We definitely don't want you to be paying for something you aren't using. Please call our customer service manager Matt Johnston at 407-740-0900 and reference this post with your information. Sorry again to hear about the inconvenience.

Back