Market Traders Institute

Basilg48

Recruit
Not really a scam as such but I would like to know what is the story with MTI because they ask you to sign up with them promising to send you DAILY60PIP Indicator & you sign up they send you reminders to join Webinar but you never get the promised Indicator. What is their actual point of all this

Well, let me tell my history and them you decide for yourself.

I spent easily over $20K on MTI over the past 5 years, and to be honest, I don't regret a penny, it gave me so much knowledge that now I know how to fish for pips by myself, I trade without fear and finding trades are quite fun now, I agree it's expensive, but ignorance and lack of proper education can be even more expensive, this market it's not for everyone, you can have the best mentors, education and tools n the world, but if you don't control your emotions and align your heart to your mind and be able to be indifferent when it comes to trade, If you don't follow a proper strategy and keeps changing every time, you'll never succeed.

In the beginning I also thought of getting my money back, because I was not being successful, I was watching AOD (analyst on demand for 10 hours every day for 2 years), doing the lessons and still losing money, I had few fights with my account Rep Samuel (sorry Samuel, that was all my ignorance trying to take control over me)

I took the lessons that I learned while I was in the Military and all the 6 languages I learned from 12-19 years old and I said to myself: I won't GIVE UP, this word is not in my dictionary, failure is not an option, this is why I spent so much money, now I capture 2000 to 3000 pips a month, putting on a standard lot and this means between $20K-30K a month, did I pay for all my investment? Yes!!! It took me 4 years to start making consistent money, but who said the path to success would be easy?

Think for a second, how much time and effort a doctor or an engineer take to graduate, do you think they'll be successful right after graduation? Absolutely NO, they will practice practice and practice until they master their abilities and still some of them will be extremely successful and others will realize that it's not for them and they'll move on.

So if you think that you'll be successful on the forex market within your money back guarantee period, think 10 times, the only one to blame for your failure is yourself, once you accept that, you'll be able to remove the veil that covers all your mistakes and then you see if forex is for you, or if you should move on and look for something else.

That's all I have to say!!!!

if i didnt know better i would start to think that someone is attempting to promote MTI....falling sales maybe?

I'm not promoting anything, I'm just explaining my experience with MTI, this is not a website for just bad reviews, I'm taking my time and effort trying to educate people from my past experiences in forex (good and bad ones) and mentioning the company that's making me successful is part of my task. So many people are being scammed where I live right now, if I can save 10%, my job is done.

fair enough...and i completely understand that there are a lot of people out there who are either incapable or simply too lazy to apply themselves,and request a refund when they find themselves in over their heads.however if MTI are as good as you seem to think they are then surely they should be just fine with issuing refunds if the potential client finds themselves in this situation.im not blaming them for client stupidity/laziness,im just saying i dont see any reason why they would refuse to refund here.it doesnt give credence to their entire organisation by taking stances such as this.

Talking about refunds, I have to agree with you, if you buy the UTP (Ultimate Traders Package) and if you don't watch everything, you'll have trouble getting your money back, I've seen that quite a few times. In my case, I was aware of that when I purchase the initial course. And as I said, I was upset because I was not making any money during that period, but then I kept going until I master the techniques.

If a company isn't ethical enough to process legitimate refunds, I won't support them with my dollars even if the product does have value to some people.

That's a personal option, I hear about people who got their money back, as long you do all the lessons and watch all videos, do the homeworks and pass with at least 70% winning ratio, you should be able to get your money back. It's in the contract, but most of the time, people don't read it properly, to me, it does have value for money, for this price, you have the Analysts showing to you the market 5 days a week, covering all sessions, so you learn a lot from different analysts, plus weekly mentorships for you to develop the psychological side of trading, I had 6 mentors during this 5 years time, I picked up the best of each one that fits my trading style and now I know how to fish by myself. If people just think about getting their money back and don't look at all the other aspects, they'll never succeed, it took me almost 5 years to start making good income from trading, nothing comes easy in this life, if you want something that's going to change your life, you have to study hard and never give up.

I agree Pharaoh I do not CARE if in 6 months I was making 100K If I was told I had X amount of days to get a Full REFUND no ? asked and they do not do it...I M DONE with them.. FINISHED... and paying 20 K to learn Forex Come on ....REALLY.. Hummm

Back