• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Markets.com Fraud or Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Traders, thus I'm not here to cry or anything. I just think this is all really a scam on the internet. They phone u up even to convince, and so convincing it is.

Damn Markets, I've wasted 2000 € for nothing, to waste.

I want to do something, so other noobs don't get into mess.

Bye

Markets.com/Safecap was the broker. Who/what is the "Financial Representative" trading the money for clients?

[langtitle=es]Rmarkets[/langtitle]

Testing

Hi every1 at FPA,

A very happy New Year to every1.

Bye all
Alguien sabe si es o no una estafa?
Antes eran GoForex, después GFC markets...
Me ofrecen unas rentabilidades del 10 % semanal... mínimo.
Gracias!

Hey: This broker (Markets.com) is the worst garbage that exists in the entire world! They offer a crappy customer service, their spreads are crap, and the education that they offer inside their crappy website is pure rubbish

That's my honest opinion.

Regards!

The fact that it's a garbage broker is the least of our concerns. It's a SCAM. I'm surprised there aren't any more discussions regarding this ****. They lure you in with a 25$ "bonus". You can make money on that and to withdraw it you have to make a deposit of at least 100$. As shady as this sounds, if you contact customer service, Indian people with a poor english will respond. Don't get me wrong I have only love for Indian people. But the thing is that this is a CYPRUS based company. What are the odds? You'll end up depositing a lot of money, and losing it. At the beginning it will all seem like paradise. Buying at cheap prices, waiting for the numbers to go up and then selling that. Easy right? It sounds like a game. THINK AGAIN!

The fact that it's a garbage broker is the least of our concerns. It's a SCAM. I'm surprised there aren't any more discussions regarding this ****. They lure you in with a 25$ "bonus". You can make money on that and to withdraw it you have to make a deposit of at least 100$. As shady as this sounds, if you contact customer service, Indian people with a poor english will respond. Don't get me wrong I have only love for Indian people. But the thing is that this is a CYPRUS based company. What are the odds? You'll end up depositing a lot of money, and losing it. At the beginning it will all seem like paradise. Buying at cheap prices, waiting for the numbers to go up and then selling that. Easy right? It sounds like a game. THINK AGAIN!
I would suggest you to open new thread in scam folder with the full details of your problem with them instead of bumping old thread.

Back