Markets Rally disreputable tactics

kevinbetts58

Recruit
I was originally contacted by an Irishman called Daniel Burke who was claiming to be able to double my account balance within the first 60 days and that all trades were guaranteed by Yellow Door Marketing for the first 30 days of membership.

He would call 2 or 3 times per week with trade ideas most of which I discounted after research but I initially became suspicious when a Gold trade i had executed expired "in the money" and was deducted from my account as a loss. I complained and he arranged for my account to be credited with 100 dollars which was double what I had won on the trade but was designated on my account as a bonus which I had always specifically said I did not ever want.

The next call i received was from Jonathan Anthony who was offering me a trade with his personal broker on an American stock called eyegate pharma. He claimed he has secured the shares at a preferential price of $2 when they were listed on Nasdaq at $3.35 and a new product was going to catapult the price up to $7 plus but the scam was that he needed me to deposit another $5000 which then came down to $2500 as a minimum order (special favour). Luckily for me the credit card company refused the transaction. He came on the phone very annoyed as he had allegedly used his own money to execute the deal on my behalf and if I didn't pay there and then he was going to sue me. When i refused he started swearing and ended with "thanks for wasting my f..ing time.

He called me several days later to apologise and my account balance had magically risen to $1300 from trading profits that he had generated behind the scenes, but again were designated as bonus on my account. He promised me that it was my money and he would take the bonus tag off if i took the eyegate pharma trade which i refused to do.

Since this time I have been unable to contact them by email (4 attempts) telephone (4 times) web site messenger (4 times) my password is not accepted and when I attempt to retrieve it the message says that my email address is not recognised as belonging to any of their accounts.

Attachments

• markets rally gold 15.03.png
    markets rally gold 15.03.png
    203 KB · Views: 0
I was originally contacted by an Irishman called Daniel Burke who was claiming to be able to double my account balance within the first 60 days and that all trades were guaranteed by Yellow Door Marketing for the first 30 days of membership.

He would call 2 or 3 times per week with trade ideas most of which I discounted after research but I initially became suspicious when a Gold trade i had executed expired "in the money" and was deducted from my account as a loss. I complained and he arranged for my account to be credited with 100 dollars which was double what I had won on the trade but was designated on my account as a bonus which I had always specifically said I did not ever want.

The next call i received was from Jonathan Anthony who was offering me a trade with his personal broker on an American stock called eyegate pharma. He claimed he has secured the shares at a preferential price of $2 when they were listed on Nasdaq at $3.35 and a new product was going to catapult the price up to $7 plus but the scam was that he needed me to deposit another $5000 which then came down to $2500 as a minimum order (special favour). Luckily for me the credit card company refused the transaction. He came on the phone very annoyed as he had allegedly used his own money to execute the deal on my behalf and if I didn't pay there and then he was going to sue me. When i refused he started swearing and ended with "thanks for wasting my f..ing time.

He called me several days later to apologise and my account balance had magically risen to $1300 from trading profits that he had generated behind the scenes, but again were designated as bonus on my account. He promised me that it was my money and he would take the bonus tag off if i took the eyegate pharma trade which i refused to do.

Since this time I have been unable to contact them by email (4 attempts) telephone (4 times) web site messenger (4 times) my password is not accepted and when I attempt to retrieve it the message says that my email address is not recognised as belonging to any of their accounts.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

And have a chat with the fraud department of your credit card company about the promised services and how those promises were no kept. Ask if a chargeback can be arranged. Report back here about what they say.

Back