Markets-Trading.com don't let me withdraw

Hello, I have opened an account with Markets-trading.com some months ago and when I have checked all the bad reviews on the web regarding this broker I decided to withdraw. My withdrawal request is pending for more than two weeks and they do not want to process it, I have sent them many emails asking to send my money but I was ignored. Stay away from this broker because they are thieves, you will lost your funds.
I have attached an screenshot from the account to proof what I have said before.
My account number with Markets-Trading is ID #180218584211.

Attachments

• mtscam.png
    mtscam.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 3
Hello, I have opened an account with Markets-trading.com some months ago and when I have checked all the bad reviews on the web regarding this broker I decided to withdraw. My withdrawal request is pending for more than two weeks and they do not want to process it, I have sent them many emails asking to send my money but I was ignored. Stay away from this broker because they are thieves, you will lost your funds.
I have attached an screenshot from the account to proof what I have said before.
My account number with Markets-Trading is ID #180218584211.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

I have sent them this thread but seems that they do not care. From the last 4 emails I have sent them the answer is the same: "I have forwarded it to the financial department for prompt review. You would be contacted shortly."
They are thieves I will leave them a review, it is strange that they do not have any reviews on their section, but I will make sure that I will be first.

I have sent them this thread but seems that they do not care. From the last 4 emails I have sent them the answer is the same: "I have forwarded it to the financial department for prompt review. You would be contacted shortly."
They are thieves I will leave them a review, it is strange that they do not have any reviews on their section, but I will make sure that I will be first.
Okay then go ahead and open an FPA traders court case against them. To do so follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

I'm updating my situation. After have opened an FPA traders court against them, they have approved the withdrawal request one hour after the moderator of FPA sent them the invitation to join the case.
My advice for all people who are in my same situation is to open directly an FPA traders court against them and do not lose time to open an thread on the scam alert or leave them an review because they don't care and will not sent your money.

I'm updating my situation. After have opened an FPA traders court against them, they have approved the withdrawal request one hour after the moderator of FPA sent them the invitation to join the case.
My advice for all people who are in my same situation is to open directly an FPA traders court against them and do not lose time to open an thread on the scam alert or leave them an review because they don't care and will not sent your money.
Did you get your funds back yet?

Back