Markets-Trading.com - Won't allow withdrawal (DO NOT USE THIS BROKER)

BlackCovert

Recruit
www.Markets-Trading.com (SCAM)
DO NOT DEPOSIT AND/OR USE THIS BROKER (They are a SCAM COMPANY STEALING CLIENTS MONEY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT)

I made a deposit for 250USD on www.Markets-Trading.com
Account ID: 180430723224

They have now SCAMMED ME. Their website has closed down saying we don't operate in your region anymore, I can still login but none of my withdrawals go through. My account is fully verified with all documentation ID, Credit Card, Address etc.... I also have NO BONUS or anything like that, I have read their entire terms and conditions and they have no reason to ignore me.

I currently have $166.28 remaining in my account, I have talked to my bank already and they said they should be able to provide a reversal of the original transaction $250 USD if they don't do anything about the situation. My country is very anti online scams, I hear other countries have trouble gettng their money back.

All up MARKETS-TRADING.com is a TOTAL SCAM. There support says the same thing "Your account manager will contact you shortly" I received one email, i told them to stop calling me and only communicate via emails but nope, no responses anymore. They are a scam company and I wish to take them to trader court and find whatever other brands they are now operating under and merge them into trader court aswell.

If anyone else knows other brands of markets-trading.com please respond.

TO www.MARKETS-TRADING.com: If my withdrawal is processed within 7 working days from the date of this post I will remove it. Otherwise my bank is going to reverse the transaction and we'll see you in the trader court

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
www.Markets-Trading.com (SCAM)
DO NOT DEPOSIT AND/OR USE THIS BROKER (They are a SCAM COMPANY STEALING CLIENTS MONEY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT)

I made a deposit for 250USD on www.Markets-Trading.com
Account ID: 180430723224

They have now SCAMMED ME. Their website has closed down saying we don't operate in your region anymore, I can still login but none of my withdrawals go through. My account is fully verified with all documentation ID, Credit Card, Address etc.... I also have NO BONUS or anything like that, I have read their entire terms and conditions and they have no reason to ignore me.

I currently have $166.28 remaining in my account, I have talked to my bank already and they said they should be able to provide a reversal of the original transaction $250 USD if they don't do anything about the situation. My country is very anti online scams, I hear other countries have trouble gettng their money back.

All up MARKETS-TRADING.com is a TOTAL SCAM. There support says the same thing "Your account manager will contact you shortly" I received one email, i told them to stop calling me and only communicate via emails but nope, no responses anymore. They are a scam company and I wish to take them to trader court and find whatever other brands they are now operating under and merge them into trader court aswell.

If anyone else knows other brands of markets-trading.com please respond.

TO www.MARKETS-TRADING.com: If my withdrawal is processed within 7 working days from the date of this post I will remove it. Otherwise my bank is going to reverse the transaction and we'll see you in the trader court
Seems that they will shut down soon as I checked with three other common countries IP and I got the same that "Dear Visitor, Please note that markets-trading.com has ceased activities in your region and no longer provide its services to clients. We are glad to assist you and answer any inquiry via email. Please use the following contact emails:"