Markets Trading

Southsidebobby

Recruit
Robert Staines

To make you aware of the complete picture of my involvement with Markets Trading, I will give a brief history of what took place.

On 26th November 2017 I saw an advert on Facebook basically offering a chance to invest in profits to be made trading against the value of Bitcoin. I said for a small investment of £200 I could begin trading, and were likely to make large profits. I knew something of what Bitcoin was, and took the chance of investing a sum I could afford in the hopes I would make a modest profit for holiday expenses, etc. Up to this point, Markets Trading name was only revealed after the initial deposit was made, and a receipt obtained. I was then contacted by someone called ‘Jason Adams’ who told me he was a senior broker at Markets Trading, and he had all my contact information from the Facebook advert. He coached me how to install Markets Trading software on my computer, and the account number issued. He gave a short demonstration of how the software worked for trading bitcoin, using £50 of the original £200 I had invested. The trades seemed very easy to do, and realistic graphs of the value were shown on screen. ‘Jason’ seemed very knowledgeable on the world shares market, and persuaded me to invest a lot more money in the form of credit card deposits into Markets Trading, some of which were deposited using my Visa Card credit card. ‘Jason’ advised that some investments should be made trading on bitcoin, and some on CFD trades on commodities on the stock market, all of which seemed very feasible. At this time I had no reason to doubt that Markets Trading were anything but a genuine company, and it seemed a sound investment. ‘Jason’ assured me there was no risk involved, as even if my trades made a loss, the outcome was insured and I would not lose any money on the deals. This continued for a while, with ‘Jason’ calling daily. When it became apparent I had no more money to invest, calls from him suddenly disappeared, and another trader called. He said Jason had been admitted to hospital with problems with his jaw, (Jason had already primed me with complaints about dental problems) so I believed that the new trader was as competent as Jason – however over a few days, any ‘profit’ I had made disappeared, and my account with Markets Trading now showed a balance of about the same sum I had invested – a figure of £35,723.46. I decided at this point that this second trader was at least incompetent, or possibly something else, and that I would withdraw my money. To do this, there is a withdrawal procedure on the Markets Trading site, which I initiated but met with nothing but a blank wall despite multiple requests. The answer given usually involves ‘it has to be authorized by your account manager’ either by calling by phone or email.

The basis of my claim is that I paid in good faith to Markets Trading in the expectation of receiving a service, ie help and advice on trading in bitcoin / CFD share trades, but they misrepresented the facts and made false statements. They also concealed and did not disclose facts that were known to them only and pertinent to the agreement, for example in the procedures for paying out money, and the effect of ‘bonuses’ which were not asked for but automatically added to any payments, and I did not receive adequate advice as promised in the company’s advertisement. Talk of guarantees that no income would be lost was not true, and the company place obstacles, refuse to put me in touch with an account manager and refuse to return money that is showing in my account. I now feel this company entirely intended to defraud to open this account, and at the time of taking my money there was never any intention of returning any. I am sure they relied on my lack of experience, and stated motive of trying to make enough money to have a better lifestyle for my disabled wife to engage in the transaction. As a result of this whole disastrous episode, I have suffered significant financial loss in terms of interest payments, bank charges and am likely to be paying for this for the rest of my life financially and emotionally if this claim does not succeed.

As you can see from the included screen shots of the company adverts, they prominently feature Master Card and Visa as means of investing, together with other financial sources and guarantees. I wonder how many more people have been reassured by this, only to find themselves in the same position as myself. I would hate to think Visa and MasterCard are continuing to transfer any money at all to this company and fund their unacceptable, if not criminal activities, until a further investigation takes place. I have in excess of 150 samples, (screenshots), of dealings with this company, including requests for an Account Manager to contact me, banking history, share performance and outcome if you think these are relevant. I have also included a summary of the dates and times we have communicated. These could be sent as files if you require.

I have raised the matter with Action Fraud via a Police recommendation as the Company refuse to effectively communicate, and just place obstacles in the way of withdrawing my funds. I have a crime number, but so far heard nothing more. The one chink in their armor appears to be their need to deal with Visa and MasterCard to receive funds, and your arrangements for reclaiming payments for failed services.

I have enclosed a few sample screenshots of the Markets Trading website advertising pages, and samples of the numerous requests to speak to a Account Manager, or someone who can authorize the return of my balance which you will see on several of the pages. There is also a log of the emails I hold in respect of this venture.

I have also included a copy of the crime report and crime number advised by Action Fraud. No other merchant was involved, but they have obviously passed my information on to many others, and I am receiving daily calls asking me to invest in bitcoin trading.

I kept a fairly comprehensive account of my dealings with Markets Trading, in the form of screen shots of communications with them, requests for contact with my Account Manager and requests for funds to be withdrawn. When I requested that all my money be returned, the system rejected my request stating a prior withdrawal request had not been authorized.

Sincerely,

Robert Staines

Robert Staines

To make you aware of the complete picture of my involvement with Markets Trading, I will give a brief history of what took place.

On 26th November 2017 I saw an advert on Facebook basically offering a chance to invest in profits to be made trading against the value of Bitcoin. I said for a small investment of £200 I could begin trading, and were likely to make large profits. I knew something of what Bitcoin was, and took the chance of investing a sum I could afford in the hopes I would make a modest profit for holiday expenses, etc. Up to this point, Markets Trading name was only revealed after the initial deposit was made, and a receipt obtained. I was then contacted by someone called ‘Jason Adams’ who told me he was a senior broker at Markets Trading, and he had all my contact information from the Facebook advert. He coached me how to install Markets Trading software on my computer, and the account number issued. He gave a short demonstration of how the software worked for trading bitcoin, using £50 of the original £200 I had invested. The trades seemed very easy to do, and realistic graphs of the value were shown on screen. ‘Jason’ seemed very knowledgeable on the world shares market, and persuaded me to invest a lot more money in the form of credit card deposits into Markets Trading, some of which were deposited using my Visa Card credit card. ‘Jason’ advised that some investments should be made trading on bitcoin, and some on CFD trades on commodities on the stock market, all of which seemed very feasible. At this time I had no reason to doubt that Markets Trading were anything but a genuine company, and it seemed a sound investment. ‘Jason’ assured me there was no risk involved, as even if my trades made a loss, the outcome was insured and I would not lose any money on the deals. This continued for a while, with ‘Jason’ calling daily. When it became apparent I had no more money to invest, calls from him suddenly disappeared, and another trader called. He said Jason had been admitted to hospital with problems with his jaw, (Jason had already primed me with complaints about dental problems) so I believed that the new trader was as competent as Jason – however over a few days, any ‘profit’ I had made disappeared, and my account with Markets Trading now showed a balance of about the same sum I had invested – a figure of £35,723.46. I decided at this point that this second trader was at least incompetent, or possibly something else, and that I would withdraw my money. To do this, there is a withdrawal procedure on the Markets Trading site, which I initiated but met with nothing but a blank wall despite multiple requests. The answer given usually involves ‘it has to be authorized by your account manager’ either by calling by phone or email.

The basis of my claim is that I paid in good faith to Markets Trading in the expectation of receiving a service, ie help and advice on trading in bitcoin / CFD share trades, but they misrepresented the facts and made false statements. They also concealed and did not disclose facts that were known to them only and pertinent to the agreement, for example in the procedures for paying out money, and the effect of ‘bonuses’ which were not asked for but automatically added to any payments, and I did not receive adequate advice as promised in the company’s advertisement. Talk of guarantees that no income would be lost was not true, and the company place obstacles, refuse to put me in touch with an account manager and refuse to return money that is showing in my account. I now feel this company entirely intended to defraud to open this account, and at the time of taking my money there was never any intention of returning any. I am sure they relied on my lack of experience, and stated motive of trying to make enough money to have a better lifestyle for my disabled wife to engage in the transaction. As a result of this whole disastrous episode, I have suffered significant financial loss in terms of interest payments, bank charges and am likely to be paying for this for the rest of my life financially and emotionally if this claim does not succeed.

As you can see from the included screen shots of the company adverts, they prominently feature Master Card and Visa as means of investing, together with other financial sources and guarantees. I wonder how many more people have been reassured by this, only to find themselves in the same position as myself. I would hate to think Visa and MasterCard are continuing to transfer any money at all to this company and fund their unacceptable, if not criminal activities, until a further investigation takes place. I have in excess of 150 samples, (screenshots), of dealings with this company, including requests for an Account Manager to contact me, banking history, share performance and outcome if you think these are relevant. I have also included a summary of the dates and times we have communicated. These could be sent as files if you require.

I have raised the matter with Action Fraud via a Police recommendation as the Company refuse to effectively communicate, and just place obstacles in the way of withdrawing my funds. I have a crime number, but so far heard nothing more. The one chink in their armor appears to be their need to deal with Visa and MasterCard to receive funds, and your arrangements for reclaiming payments for failed services.

I have enclosed a few sample screenshots of the Markets Trading website advertising pages, and samples of the numerous requests to speak to a Account Manager, or someone who can authorize the return of my balance which you will see on several of the pages. There is also a log of the emails I hold in respect of this venture.

I have also included a copy of the crime report and crime number advised by Action Fraud. No other merchant was involved, but they have obviously passed my information on to many others, and I am receiving daily calls asking me to invest in bitcoin trading.

I kept a fairly comprehensive account of my dealings with Markets Trading, in the form of screen shots of communications with them, requests for contact with my Account Manager and requests for funds to be withdrawn. When I requested that all my money be returned, the system rejected my request stating a prior withdrawal request had not been authorized.

Sincerely,

Robert Staines
https://www.markets-trading.com, This is the correct websiote right?

Yes that's the one. Still shows my balance, and still even says my request for a withdrawal 'has been passed on' but nothing ever happens. Been a month or so now, same thing.
how you deposited the money?
What is your total amount?
When you deposited the money?

To be honest i am hearing this market trading website name for the first time.. ! It's really hard to find a decent broker these days because there are a lot many brokers coming in and winding up every day.

I have also been subject to Markets Trading's fraudulent behaviour.

They also locked me into a bonus scheme which I have them on recordings saying that it's not bonus money that they put into my account.

I've tried to deal with Ombudsmen as Santander don't see grounds for a chargeback.

Does anyone know who owns the company?

One of my card charges went to Zoom trader.

I have also been subject to Markets Trading's fraudulent behaviour.

They also locked me into a bonus scheme which I have them on recordings saying that it's not bonus money that they put into my account.

I've tried to deal with Ombudsmen as Santander don't see grounds for a chargeback.

Does anyone know who owns the company?

One of my card charges went to Zoom trader.

Hi Jax. Did I see correctly - Zoom Trader (this one: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11181/zoomtrader.com ) ?

Back