Marketsworld Account Suspension

SyaMalevu

Recruit
MARKETWORLD i have opened a scam report against you for suspending my account without no reason, please reply to this email or to the thread. i have waited for your reply for too long and i am reporting this to you with frustration,as you have crossed all my patience,Please activate the account or give me the money which i have earned.

Please do refer to the pictures attached below

Attachments

• Suspend.JPG
    Suspend.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
  • month.JPG
    month.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 0
  • month2.JPG
    month2.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
  • month3.JPG
    month3.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • month4.JPG
    month4.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 0
MARKETWORLD i have opened a scam report against you for suspending my account without no reason, please reply to this email or to the thread. i have waited for your reply for too long and i am reporting this to you with frustration,as you have crossed all my patience,Please activate the account or give me the money which i have earned.

Please do refer to the pictures attached below
Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

service@marketsworld.com

+44 (0) 1624 679 022

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on the latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/MarketsWorld

https://twitter.com/MarketsWorld1

https://plus.google.com/+Marketsworld/posts

Also, share your review at FPA Review page here MarketsWorld.com Review - Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as soon as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Hello,

My friend is trying to reach marketworld and they are not responding him, it has been 4 months now and they owe him $1920.
Market world has suspended his account for no reason, he tried sending them an email repeatedly and they replied back saying that they are investigating 4 months ago and and from 3 months they have stopped responding to my friend.

I request marketworld to look into this matter and re-activate the account and give all the funds back. Or reply back with a valid reason for the suspension.

Thank you!

Hello,

My friend is trying to reach marketworld and they are not responding him, it has been 4 months now and they owe him $1920.
Market world has suspended his account for no reason, he tried sending them an email repeatedly and they replied back saying that they are investigating 4 months ago and and from 3 months they have stopped responding to my friend.

I request marketworld to look into this matter and re-activate the account and give all the funds back. Or reply back with a valid reason for the suspension.

Thank you!
Ask your friend to open a new thread in scam folder with the full details of his problem with them.

Back