Marketsworld withdrawal scam

johnsam

Recruit
Dont trust marketsworld guys.. I have been trading with them for 2 years.. all withdrawals were smooth for the past two years. I have made several withdrawals. Money will reach ur card with in 3 or 4 days. But when i start to deposit more than 5000 dollars they have showed their real face. Now they hold nearly 5000 dollars of my money for no reason.. but when i contact them they said withdrawal is processed. But i didnt get my money back on card.

More Details:
One day i have requested nearly 5000 dollars withdrawal from my account.. they suspended my account for no reason with in two days.. they didnt even inform me through mail also. When i try to login it showed account suspended. When i asked through chat they said mail to accounts department.. after many days i got reply from them saying due to internal check we have suspended ur account. Then after many mails i got a reply from them saying now ur account is unsuspended.. Then i logged in immediately and placed a withdrawal request. Now it shows withdrawal processed. But i didnt get my money. I am sure they are doing purposely.

In the beginning marketsworld will be good. After we trust them they are killing us. I came to fpa beleiving that i will get my money back.

Are you withdrawing profits? if not it's easy, you just can ask for a chargeback through your card issure.

Also, go ahead and invite the broker to join this thread.

Are you withdrawing profits? if not it's easy, you just can ask for a chargeback through your card issure.

Also, go ahead and invite the broker to join this thread.

Thank you for the info master yoda.. Its not profit. Already I have lost more than 1000 dollars.

no response from them pharaoh.. i also posted screenshot of my account when it was verified and when i asked for withdrawal, they removed it from verified..

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

service@marketsworld.com

+44 (0) 1624 679 022

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/MarketsWorld

https://twitter.com/MarketsWorld1

https://plus.google.com/+Marketsworld/posts

Also share your review at FPA Review page here MarketsWorld.com Review - Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Last edited:
Make sure to speak to someone in the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Carefully explain that deposit, trading, AND withdrawal are services offered by a broker, and your broker is failing to provide withdrawals service.

In response to User’s “JohnSam” post I can confirm the following. MarketsWorld is highly regulated and licensed in Great Britain, the company has to operate with segregated accounts which means cash is on hand to pay out on all withdrawals (including winnings) as and when demanded by our customers. Withdrawals are always paid to the deposit method the customer used, whether that be credit/debit card or Neteller and all withdrawals are processed within 3 to 5 working days without fail. On rare occasions there maybe banking issues in transfers, in which case we help our customers resolve with the bank in question by placing traces on the payments. All customers who have any concerns regarding our withdrawal process can contact us via our LiveChat facility or on email to service@marketsworld.com.

Regarding suspending accounts. MarketsWorld can only suspend accounts if there is a genuine reason to do so and this is done to protect the customer account until the issue has been resolved afterwhich the account will be unsuspended and it is open to the customer as normal.

In summary, there is no reason for MarketsWorld to withhold customer funds unless there are express reasons to do so such as fraudulent activity. At all times the customer is kept informed and will know the specific reasons for any delay. I urge JohnSam to contact service@marketsworld.com so we can resolve this particular issue however can reassure FPA and readers that MarketsWorld cannot simply withhold withdrawals at will as to do so would put its British license to operate into jeopardy.

SCAM SCAM SCAM. They will not allow me to withdraw funds. They will not address the issue, and keep handing me off to their "sales" dept who asks me to deposit more funds. I have been trying for 6 months to withdraw funds to no avail. Stay far far away from these guys!!

Back