****masterforex.org want to scam my profit *****

aboojan

Recruit
Hello,
I have real account in masterforex.org (242205) i have been traded on 24/11/2010 and 25/11/2010 on gold but they cancelled all of my trade .i have traded on gold when is pressuered under USD price ,thanksgivingDay and north korea attack .i have simple trade sell on highe price but masterforex.org can not tolerate my profit and cancelled all of my gold trade at 25/11/2010.please see my image of my account
i want to give back my profit as soon as possible but they told me that my trade is forbiden !!!

here is response to me :
"From: <support@masterforex.org>
Date: Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 12:46 AM
Subject: Re: complaint
To: hassan aboomohammad <aboojan@gmail.com>
Hello,
We remind you, that according to article 3.1.10 of the Company's
Client agreement arbitrage transactions are forbidden. ...."

masterforex.org ,i want to report this fraud action and i want to give back my money my trade is simple trade and it is not arbitage case !!! do not scam my profit
mf-242205.jpg

dcmf.jpg

Last edited:
masterforex dailyconfirmation !!!! cancelled my orders

this isthe image of my daily confirmation that masterforex.org cancelled it after one days !!! they confirm my trade on 24/11/2010 and cancelled on 25/11/2010
they also cancelled all of profit of my freind 242629(real account on masterforex.org)
masterforex please give back my profit this is the best for your trust
please see my attachment
:

dcmf.jpg

Last edited:
my daily confirmation on masterforex.org

Hello,
I have real account in masterforex.org (242205) i have been traded on 24/11/2010 and 25/11/2010 on gold but they cancelled all of my trade .i have traded on gold when is pressuered under USD price ,thanksgivingDay and north korea attack .i have simple trade sell on highe price but masterforex.org can not tolerate my profit and cancelled all of my gold trade at 25/11/2010.please see my image of my account
i want to give back my profit as soon as possible but they told me that my trade is forbiden !!!

here is response to me :
"From: <support@masterforex.org>
Hello,
Client agreement arbitrage transactions are forbidden. ...."

masterforex.org ,i want to report this fraud action and i want to give back my money my trade is simple trade and it is not arbitage case !!! do not scam my profit

Last edited:
masterforex Scamed ME !!!

Ask them to clearly define how your trades qualified as arbitrage.
Hello,
Thank you ,they told me :
Hello,
Client agreement arbitrage transactions are forbidden. Your
transactions analysis shows that the most of your transactions were
conducted at the moment, when market price was different from the
execution price. This fact makes it clear, that the arbitrage strategy
was used by you.

According to article 3.1.9 the Company recognized your transactions
executed at non-market quotations as invalid. Transactions were
cancelled.

If you want to receive detailed explanation on every cancelled position, we will provide it.

Thank you.

The Fact is my Trades was not Arbitarge case but they want to scam my profit and profit of my friend .

I'm surprised by their claim of arbitrage against their client.

Judging by the charts posted, there were a lot of spikes caused by a dirty price feed which does happen sometimes with Market Makers.

This is not arbitrage, but a technical error on the Masterforex servers. They still have the right to remove spike traded profits since the price quoted on the platform was incorrect, however to accuse aboojan of arbitrage in this case is just plain rude :cute:

Back