mateus Hara Partono ,programmer and scammer

learnf

Recruit
hi, all

just to give a heads up. Mateus Hara Partono from Indonesia used to be a programmer. he is seen on many websites from up work, to freelancer.com,fiverr ..etcand he had his own website. did some work with him a year ago. and got a message from him again (email:matharpa@gmail.com)

asking to reconnect and if you had another project for him. thought why not.

after payment never heard from him again. i have to assume i got scammed this time. he does not answer emails anymore. bye,bye $80 bucks.

if you get his email. do not do business with him directly on his private email or payment service(wise.com)

if you do, do business with him through a verified website like up work or freelancer.com.

so be warned. and take care.

hi, all

just to give a heads up. Mateus Hara Partono from Indonesia used to be a programmer. he is seen on many websites from up work, to freelancer.com,fiverr ..etcand he had his own website. did some work with him a year ago. and got a message from him again (email:matharpa@gmail.com)

asking to reconnect and if you had another project for him. thought why not.

after payment never heard from him again. i have to assume i got scammed this time. he does not answer emails anymore. bye,bye $80 bucks.

if you get his email. do not do business with him directly on his private email or payment service(wise.com)

if you do, do business with him through a verified website like up work or freelancer.com.

so be warned. and take care.
Thanks for the heads up, for what service did you pay to him?

Thanks for the heads up, for what service did you pay to him?
just a programming an mt4 indicator. so i don't have to draw over and over again it will be done automatically. he is not answering anymore. got a message from wise.com support that they will look into it.
funds might be gone,but if he is doing it to more people. at least get him banned

I used to get emails from that guy also. Never used his services.

These things happen. Good thing it was just $80 bucks.

Are you sure he is just not feeling well?

Back