max cfd scam

Bigal_green

Recruit
Hi

on 01/02/2018 i opened an account with max cfd account number 2149825 and deposited $250. didn't know what i was doing and tried to trade in bitcoin. didn't understand it so was gonna forget it. i got a call on 13/02/2018 and got persuaded to invest $2000 and let them invest. after the phone call i immediately regretted the idea and requested a withdrawal. Didn't hear anything until 2 days later when i got another call i advised i changed my mind and needed the money back was told they would process it, after the phone call i got a message from my bank saying money money had gone out and they had just taken more money from my card.i tried to call them but no joy emailed the guy who i had spoken 2 and he refunded $200 to show everything was working. i again said i needed it all back , but was told that would weaken my portfolio but they would release $1000 but i didn't receive anything back.on 23/2/18 they helped there selves to a further $2000. i contacted my bank and they have stopped my card i emailed maxcfd and again requested a full refund and they sen me an email saying they needed me to sign some documents before they will release the money.please help

many thanks

alan greeen

Hi

on 01/02/2018 i opened an account with max cfd account number 2149825 and deposited $250. didn't know what i was doing and tried to trade in bitcoin. didn't understand it so was gonna forget it. i got a call on 13/02/2018 and got persuaded to invest $2000 and let them invest. after the phone call i immediately regretted the idea and requested a withdrawal. Didn't hear anything until 2 days later when i got another call i advised i changed my mind and needed the money back was told they would process it, after the phone call i got a message from my bank saying money money had gone out and they had just taken more money from my card.i tried to call them but no joy emailed the guy who i had spoken 2 and he refunded $200 to show everything was working. i again said i needed it all back , but was told that would weaken my portfolio but they would release $1000 but i didn't receive anything back.on 23/2/18 they helped there selves to a further $2000. i contacted my bank and they have stopped my card i emailed maxcfd and again requested a full refund and they sen me an email saying they needed me to sign some documents before they will release the money.please help

many thanks

alan greeen

Don't let your bank bully you. Rather than dealing with them directly I saved myself the headache and went to a chargeback consultancy service, which prepared by case for me and explained it point-by-point to the bank's dispute department. They approved the request almost immediately afterwards. I used a service called MyChargeBack that I highly recommend but there are others. Good luck.

Hi

many thanks

alan greeen
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Don't let your bank bully you. Rather than dealing with them directly I saved myself the headache and went to a chargeback consultancy service, which prepared by case for me and explained it point-by-point to the bank's dispute department. They approved the request almost immediately afterwards. I used a service called MyChargeBack that I highly recommend but there are others. Good luck.
How much do they charge for that service

Hi guys!
Finally, after a really grueling month, I managed to recover my money today (€ 3,000) by wire transfer.
I will tell you my experience.
I opened an maxcfd account in November 2017 and made a transfer of € 3,000.
I forwarded the required documents and my account was fully verified on December 20th.
After some trade I realized I could not spend time on this kind of transactions and I decided to withdraw my money.
On 22 February 2018 I asked to withdraw the amount from the maxcfd account.
I was immediately contacted by an advisor, who asked me for more money (€ 2,000) to reach a hypothetical minimum amount without which maxcfd would not have authorized my withdrawal, blackmailing me.
The advisor also tried to ask me the credit card number to debit the amount.
I obviously refused, and I immediately wrote an email asking for explanations.
At this point a series of emails began, written each time by a different referent, which opened a "ticket" asking me to fill in other documents without which my account would not have been fully verified, trying to deny having already checked it in December.
I have also received dozens of phone calls from various London and Liverpool numbers, but I have never responded to them.
I got informed on the internet, and I found out that maxcfd is reported as a probably fraudulent company that is not authorized by the English FCA
https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/chemmi-holdings-max-cfd.
In addition, maxcfd is controlled by the chemmi holdings, another company of dubious origin outside the control circuit of the FCA.
At this point I decided to write reporting to everyone the scam I was suffering, asking for help: I reported this fraud to sfo.gov.uk, actionfraud.police.uk and worldcrearing.org.
I also have sent my complaint to the Financial Ombudsman at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk reporting all the details I have of the scam I was undergoing.
In every complaint I always attached copies of my bank transfer and the emails I exchanged with the various characters involved.
I warned maxcfd to have forwarded my official complaints, writing every time to all the email addresses available to me (csupport@maxcfd.com, stevel@maxcfd.com, support@maxcfd.com, graced@maxcfd.com, documents@rightsignature.com, support@worldclearing.org).
I spoke or exchanged emails with Lena Davis, Steve Lewis, Jessica Black, Dennis Crow, Sandra Bukowski, Grace Paul, James Xavier, Stephy Williams.
I also contacted a law firm (UK) to find out if there were any conditions for a complaint against maxcfd \ chemmi holdings, and there obviously are.
Today, March 21th, after tens of emails, Worldcrearing has finally credited my money to my bank account, my nightmare is over!
My advice is this: make all the official complaints, write to all the addresses you have, remember also that you are willing to take legal action against not only the maxcfd, but also the individual advisors with whom you speak or write, keep a copy of every email or record phone calls in which you are blackmailed, and don't be discouraged at the first waste, I took a month to get my money back.
Turn this information on threads, I will copy this answer where I can.

I wish you to recover your money and I hope I have been able to help you.
Good luck!

Back