• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MaxCFD.com

General discussions of a financial company
Anybody following my story with MaxCFD please read this and be warned of how far they are willing to take their SCAM.

E-Mail to me today 31/10/3017 from the "head of their finance department" Robert Klien (whose e-mail address is Robert Meyers)

Robert Myers <robertm@maxcfd.com>
Sent: 31 October 2017 09:17
To: Bruno & Marilyn
Subject: Re: Your MaxCFD Broker

ed740867112d14a5505666e5cf3d0d1404328cb4.png
Your new conditions are:

Trading volume x25 instead of x50
Your account is now on a hybrid level which is a 250k and above.
You still need to trade 25 times the amount of the bonus before you can make any withdrawals.

Regards

My reply:-

Robert Myers (robertm@maxcfd.com);
Chris Rose (chrisr@maxcfd.com);
Elissas (csupport@maxcfd.com)

Hi Robert,

As you are fully aware MaxCFD does NOT mention the terms and conditions attached to your so called "bonus" when
you add bonuses to clients account without asking for permission to do so.

If you were a regulated dealer it would be your legal obligation to inform your clients of your trading volume associated to your so called "bonuses".

Due to the fact that your "bonus" scheme is in fact a SCAM I will NOT and will NEVER do a single trade with you.

I did not ask for a bonus.
I did not approve any bonus.
I want the bonus removed from my account after which you will approve my withdrawal of $20,000 and send my money back.

What is really terrifying is that clients that genuinely need their money back will feel bullied into trading these ridiculous volumes with you in the hope of getting their money back.
Then, of course, as part of your SCAM, you will just add more "bonus" money to their accounts and put them in an even worse financial situation day after day.

As far as I am concerned this is a criminal activity of the highest level that needs to be stopped by the authorities as soon as possible.
My down-side is losing $20,000 but as I have now mentioned time and time and time and time again I will NOT EVER do a SINGLE trade with you EVER !!!!!!

Regards

Marilyn

How do their trading platform works or just control by them. if it is a scam our trade will end up losing all our investment. Better not do a single trade with them.

Hi Vince,
I tried the charge back but because I authorised the payment to them from my bank there is nothing my bank can do to get the money back.
You are correct, there is no way I will do a single trade with them to so call "liquidate" my account. Let alone to the tune of $360,000 as all they will do is continue to add "bonus" money without my even knowing about it. They are criminals that can ruin innocent people's lives.
At least I have the good sense to know that y my $20,000 is gone but I will definitely not do a single trade with them.
They all sound like 20 year old kids who have been given some bogus script to read to clients and the more I tell them I wont trade the more desperate they seem to sound. I can only put them down to sitting in some boiler room somewhere with some horrid boss standing over them forcing them to scam more innocent victims out of more money. What a sad way to earn your living. Eventually the authorities will catch up with them and close them down. Maybe that is when some money might be returned to clients. Either way my downside is $20,000. They are now stuck with a client who refuses to trade and an account they have added $12,000 of bonus money to. The best thing is to report them on every single binary options scam web-site out there in the hope that all clients try to close their accounts or even better never even open accounts with them.
Hi Marilyn,
Thats crap from your bank! Did it go through your credit/debit card? if so I would be putting a lot of pressure on your bank, You gave Maxcfd authority in good faith you did not know they are scammers! and most important they did not give you what they promised! Put a complaint with your bank, They can do a charge back very easily. Good luck. If you want email me direct and ill give you my number and we can chat. I dont want MAX CFD to get an more money.

Hi Marilyn,
Thats crap from your bank! Did it go through your credit/debit card? if so I would be putting a lot of pressure on your bank, You gave Maxcfd authority in good faith you did not know they are scammers! and most important they did not give you what they promised! Put a complaint with your bank, They can do a charge back very easily. Good luck. If you want email me direct and ill give you my number and we can chat. I dont want MAX CFD to get an more money.
Thanks Vince.
I will try again with my bank,
Yes it went through my Visa Debit Card.
My bank said that I authorised the payment and it is not their fault that I changed my mind.
Well I didn't change my mind, these guys are seriously dangerous scammers.

Anybody following my story with MaxCFD please read this and be warned of how far they are willing to take their SCAM.

E-Mail to me today 31/10/3017 from the "head of their finance department" Robert Klien (whose e-mail address is Robert Meyers)

Your new conditions are:

You still need to trade 25 times the amount of the bonus before you can make any withdrawals.

Regards

Hi Robert,

As you are fully aware MaxCFD does NOT mention the terms and conditions attached to your so called "bonus" when

If you were a regulated dealer it would be your legal obligation to inform your clients of your trading volume associated to your so called "bonuses".

Due to the fact that your "bonus" scheme is in fact a SCAM I will NOT and will NEVER do a single trade with you.

I want the bonus removed from my account after which you will approve my withdrawal of $20,000 and send my money back.

What is really terrifying is that clients that genuinely need their money back will feel bullied into trading these ridiculous volumes with you in the hope of getting their money back.
Then, of course, as part of your SCAM, you will just add more "bonus" money to their accounts and put them in an even worse financial situation day after day.

As far as I am concerned this is a criminal activity of the highest level that needs to be stopped by the authorities as soon as possible.
My down-side is losing $20,000 but as I have now mentioned time and time and time and time again I will NOT EVER do a SINGLE trade with you EVER !!!!!!

Regards

Marilyn

Your new conditions are:

Regards

Hi Robert,

Regards

Marilyn
It is so unfortunate that this so call Maxcfd has taking control over the internet and every trade about bitcoin advertising end up to them and more and more people are being duped by them,the funny thing is the so called Robert Kelien whose email address goes by the name robertmeyers,I spoke to him last week friday and he told me his name is Robert Meyers,though I asked forhim Jonathan Anderson and I knew it's the same person am talking to just that he keeps changing his name,today he is this tomorrow he is tha theytime have duped me of 950$ last week and am trying to get my money back but they never reply to me.
We all have to find a way to stop these criminals and bring them to justice.

Hi Micheal Adam,

You are right, so unfortunate that Maxcfd has taken control over the internet investment sites. I have tried some reliable site and ended up filling the details into Maxcdf site. It acted as if my computer are infected with this so call Maxcfd. With the Bitcoin appreciating in price, more people will be interested to invest in it and more people will be duped by them. For those who are reading us please spread the news AVOID TRADING WITH MAXCFD.

Everybody who has fallen into the MaxCFD scam please report them to the Binary Options Watch Dog and file a report with Action Fraud Police, They get very upset about negative press. Any other websites you can suggest to report them to please share them. They are reading this web-site as Chris Rose got very upset that I posted his name all over my reviews. If anybody finds out where they are actually based (my guess is Israel) please also share.
Israel finally passed a law on 23rd October 2017 to ban the industry. They hopefully wont be around for much longer.

The Economist | Heads I win

economist.com/news/britain/21730679-binary-options-lie-grey-area-between-two-when-does-investing-become-gambling?

Everybody who has fallen into the MaxCFD scam please report them to the Binary Options Watch Dog and file a report with Action Fraud Police, They get very upset about negative press. Any other websites you can suggest to report them to please share them. They are reading this web-site as Chris Rose got very upset that I posted his name all over my reviews. If anybody finds out where they are actually based (my guess is Israel) please also share.
Israel finally passed a law on 23rd October 2017 to ban the industry. They hopefully wont be around for much longer.

The Economist | Heads I win

economist.com/news/britain/21730679-binary-options-lie-grey-area-between-two-when-does-investing-become-gambling?
Thank you Marilyn for such a brave move I have also taking up a step by making videos on YouTube facebook,Twitter Yahoo news and all other social media and I try to contact the authorities not to allow their platform to be used by these criminals to dupe anyone we that have been duped have to mention all the names of maxcfd guys we know like Jonathan Anderson,Robert Meyers,Amy Delton,Stephy.W, Grace Paul, Chris rose,Steve and others I will never rest until these criminals are brought to justice.

I am in touch with one of the editors of the Financial Times in London to try and get an article printed about Binary Options Brokers and will ensure that MaxCFD is mentioned as one of the many scams. I also have contacts at the Times and the Daily Mail. It is in the public's best interest that these scams are well documented.

I am in touch with one of the editors of the Financial Times in London to try and get an article printed about Binary Options Brokers and will ensure that MaxCFD is mentioned as one of the many scams. I also have contacts at the Times and the Daily Mail. It is in the public's best interest that these scams are well documented.
Good I am also contact the telegraph news publication in The Netherlands so they will give a space to stop these scum bags from hurting other people and I will do my best to post a video article at CNN so they can bring this maxcfd scumbags to public notice.

Back