• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MaxCFD.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am in a very weird position here. First my story starts the same way the current trends have shown with this company. I have been dealing with a Chris Rose within the company. He is my supposed broker and as this was my first time trading and I was not expecting this situation.

So far I have tried to ask kindly for my money back which was a 5250 euros in total , then without my written consent he concluded that it was to add another 5000 euro onto the account to accumulate quickly the funds needed for his, I supposed target.

Chris Rose did state that if it was a corrupt company he would be able to use my card details which he has access too?! and remove funds but so far he hasn't. I freaked and went to the bank to cancel my card from my bank account.

I just want to know what can i do to get out of this as I have asked and was told by Chris Rose that I was not to listen to the bad reviews.... So what about all the good reviews? .... I have yet to see any. I am getting concerned here as I have seen info on people telling me now not to send my information and sign NOTHING. How do i get my money back..

As i tried to get my money back he stated that he has recorded call confirming that I agreed to the bonus. I also did not receive any information by email confirming the steps that where to take place. Just a call requesting money transfers as soon as money was transferred the call ended abruptly as he said he had meeting to attend.

Another call this morning stating why I have not sent in my information to activate my account as soon as he said that it was concluded that a training session was made for 11 am tomorrow morning and I will be fairly sure that the first question will be did I activate my account.

I really am at a loss here as I have tried to contact Max Cfd and the only person I could get is a service representative regarding their online software. She was at a loss as I stated to her how would she like it if a family member was in my situation and does she think its fair... She said with a sympathetic tone I am sorry there is nothing I can do... Imagine!!!! NO financial representative from within the Max Cfd company that deals with clients from all over the world.

Chris Rose stays on phone just long enough to tell me what to put my money on and then some excuse to hang up then nothing. There is no real explanation on what he is doing..

Just so I can be as unbiased as possible does anyone have a good thing to say about this company.

am in a very weird position here. First my story starts the same way the current trends have shown with this company. I have been dealing with a Chris Rose within the company. He is my supposed broker and as this was my first time trading and I was not expecting this situation.

So far I have tried to ask kindly for my money back which was a 5250 euros in total , then without my written consent he concluded that it was to add another 5000 euro onto the account to accumulate quickly the funds needed for his, I supposed target.

Chris Rose did state that if it was a corrupt company he would be able to use my card details which he has access too?! and remove funds but so far he hasn't. I freaked and went to the bank to cancel my card from my bank account.

I just want to know what can i do to get out of this as I have asked and was told by Chris Rose that I was not to listen to the bad reviews.... So what about all the good reviews? .... I have yet to see any. I am getting concerned here as I have seen info on people telling me now not to send my information and sign NOTHING. How do i get my money back..

As I tried to get my money back he stated that he has recorded call confirming that I agreed to the bonus. I also did not receive any information by email confirming the steps that where to take place. Just a call requesting money transfers as soon as money was transferred the call ended abruptly as he said he had meeting to attend.

Another call this morning stating why I have not sent in my information to activate my account as soon as he said that it was concluded that a training session was made for 11 am tomorrow morning and I will be fairly sure that the first question will be did I activate my account.

I really am at a loss here as I have tried to contact Max Cfd and the only person I could get is a service representative regarding their online software. She was at a loss as I stated to her how would she like it if a family member was in my situation and does she think its fair... She said with a sympathetic tone I am sorry there is nothing I can do... Imagine!!!! NO financial representative from within the Max Cfd company that deals with clients from all over the world.

Chris Rose stays on phone just long enough to tell me what to put my money on and then some excuse to hang up then nothing. There is no real explanation on what he is doing..

I am in a very weird position here. First my story starts the same way the current trends have shown with this company. I have been dealing with a Chris Rose within the company. He is my supposed broker and as this was my first time trading and I was not expecting this situation.

As i tried to get my money back he stated that he has recorded call confirming that I agreed to the bonus. I also did not receive any information by email confirming the steps that where to take place. Just a call requesting money transfers as soon as money was transferred the call ended abruptly as he said he had meeting to attend.

Just so I can be as unbiased as possible does anyone have a good thing to say about this company.
William .
We all are victims of these criminals called Maxcfd they have scammed me of $950 and not a single call from them I called on 3 times and was able to get hold of Robert Meyers and fortunately I recorded every conversation I had with them and I had threatened them that I am from Africa and I will use their own voice that I have to deal with them because I will not let them go free with my hard earn money that is why he is also threatened you that he had recorded every conversation you had with them,let them have it and do not worry but try to block them access to your account.
I will advise you to start contact every social media platforms you know report them by mentioning their names I had already contacted the dutch daily mails ,de telegraf and also I have written to yahoo news contact as well as Facebook and we all have to fight this criminals from hurting other people.and exposing their names as well like Chris rose, Grace Paul,Jonathan Anderson,Robert Meyers,stephy w,Amy delton all the names we knowcan.

I am doing this straight away. I have also reported to actionfraud.police.uk.

its so annoying that these guys are brazen enough to steal from hard working people.
We shouldn't rest until these criminals are brought to justice or stop hurting others it is s our duty to fight them and together we will destroy them .

Thanks Vince.
I will try again with my bank,
Yes it went through my Visa Debit Card.
My bank said that I authorised the payment and it is not their fault that I changed my mind.
Well I didn't change my mind, these guys are seriously dangerous scammers.
And that is exactly what your bank should be looking at! Maxcfd are scammers and fraudsters..

I have went back to my bank and having failed 2 times with them regarding this transaction with the fraud department. I have finally went to the complaints department. I gave the whole story all the way up until this day.

Maxcfd have sent me forms to sign to allow them the right to remove monies from my account into their own as investment options on my behalf.!!!! All i wanted was my initial investment back. No word from C.Rose as I knew would happen. I am dealing with a man named Siab. Who is stating I must complete forms that made me laugh when i read them ..

One of these forms is as follows:
upload_2017-11-13_12-48-41.png

Note this form indicates that you will legally allow them total control. I giggled when i seen this statement "
Any bonus offered by MaxCFD.com, whether a bonus or reimbursement of any lost trades, will count as bonus money, for which I must meet the turnover volume required as written in the Terms and Conditions on the website. "

Now what rights do we as a consumer which has been mislead and bullied into money transactions have?

I hope the bank goes through with this investigation and takes it seriously. This company needs to be individually identified and apprehended for this misleading scenario which will take more money of innocent people. What is this forum able to do. HOW CAN WE STOP THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

FYI so at least i have shared this before they remove my details from their software. I have included the date and will not do any trades or any other activities. i have stated that i want my initial investment back only. they can keep the rest for all I care.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-13_13-1-27.png
    upload_2017-11-13_13-1-27.png
    613.5 KB · Views: 1
FYI so at least i have shared this before they remove my details from their software. I have included the date and will not do any trades or any other activities. i have stated that i want my initial investment back only. they can keep the rest for all I care.

also included in this is my account details of what they have taken from my account and the bonus which i did not ask for. and was mislead about the amounts to be taken from my account. :

upload_2017-11-13_13-3-39.png

I was browsing Facebook when I noticed an advertisement about investing in bitcoins. It then led me to the site maxcfd. I created an account on that website. Soon after I was contacted by a person named Oron Jameson. He then convinced me to deposit 250USD into my account. After doing so, he assured me that a "financial adviser" would contact me. Shortly after that phone call, where the financial advisor asked me to raise more funds, I thought about it and changed my mind and asked for a refund. I then proceeded to email my verification documents to maxcfd as they told me they needed them in order for me to make a withdrawal. My Account manager Oran Jameson, was so very helpful during the deposit process but is nowhere to be found during the withdrawal process.

Please help me get my monies back.

Ben Klein

Senior Account Manager, MaxCFD
Office: +44-203-957-8511
Web: www.maxcfd.com
Email : Benk@maxcfd.com

My name is ORAN JAMESON, I am your personal account manager at MAXCFD.

Please review the materials on our website www.maxcfd.com

Back