MAXCFD .... ignore my withdrawal requests & not communicate

timett

Recruit
Sunday Sept 28 2017 i decided to try Maxcfd system... ad said invest 250 USD and earn 1000's with BITCOIN.... so i did but didnt get to invest in part of bitcoin..... instead i found i had basicaly bet on any currency/commodity ot crypto currency , then monday morning a woman rings me to get more money from me , she tries to appear friendly and collates as much info about myself very sneakily, so i decide another 2000 USD is ok...... a further 3 phone calls during that week from a mike ross again trying get more money, i said no. anyway i trade myself over the next few months , never lost much but then it did well end of dec , so 2 jan 2018 i ask for 5000 USD withdrawal, nothing happened , made 2 emails to support , they send automated reply each time ... "looking into it. " ... monday 15 jan send a email to support asking for action on my request , a withdrawal of all funds in my account , 9314USD, plus i advised them if i do not get some kind of personal contact or action i will seek legal advice and take it to ltigation ..... as of today 19 jan 2018 i still have no action or response from any dept. at maxcfd.

Sunday Sept 28 2017 i decided to try Maxcfd system... ad said invest 250 USD and earn 1000's with BITCOIN.... so i did but didnt get to invest in part of bitcoin..... instead i found i had basicaly bet on any currency/commodity ot crypto currency , then monday morning a woman rings me to get more money from me , she tries to appear friendly and collates as much info about myself very sneakily, so i decide another 2000 USD is ok...... a further 3 phone calls during that week from a mike ross again trying get more money, i said no. anyway i trade myself over the next few months , never lost much but then it did well end of dec , so 2 jan 2018 i ask for 5000 USD withdrawal, nothing happened , made 2 emails to support , they send automated reply each time ... "looking into it. " ... monday 15 jan send a email to support asking for action on my request , a withdrawal of all funds in my account , 9314USD, plus i advised them if i do not get some kind of personal contact or action i will seek legal advice and take it to ltigation ..... as of today 19 jan 2018 i still have no action or response from any dept. at maxcfd.
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

charge backs cannot be done if a person has willingly given these parasites any amount of money , which is normaly how the transaction was done .

Hi Timett,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you've had with us.

Can you please provide us with your Customer ID number so we may check your account to see the issue?

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

Hi Timett,

Actually we have no reason to think you are an idiot. But apologies if that impression has been given.

I am currently noting all complaints and based on your complaint here on FPA, I can see that it has not been resolved. If your case has been resolved then kindly ignore my request for your Customer ID, but if it hasn't and you would like it looked into, kindly provide your Customer ID.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

hej *******.... Maxcfd dont write in your style i.e over politely , all max staff sign off with their names , max staff would not of totaly changed their attitudes and reversed their system of working, and max staff do not reply so quickly to any thing unless you want to deposit more money with them and finaly if were from Max staff you would know my name and my ID number ........ so quit now if i were you or you will also be reported .

Hi Timett,

Firstly I am an official representative of MaxCFD.

Secondly, how would I know your name and Customer ID number when you might have registered on FPA using a simple username, and you have not even provided any sign of anything leading to your account in your complaint. Logically speaking there are many client names be it first or last name ending as "Timett".

If you do not wish to provide your Customer ID, then I will not force you as it's your choice.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

hej *******.... Maxcfd dont write in your style i.e over politely , all max staff sign off with their names , max staff would not of totaly changed their attitudes and reversed their system of working, and max staff do not reply so quickly to any thing unless you want to deposit more money with them and finaly if were from Max staff you would know my name and my ID number ........ so quit now if i were you or you will also be reported .
timett, he is trying to solve the compliments so make it in a positive way, If you have an issue with maxcfd then share your account number with a rep and let him handle your case.

Back