MaxCFD Scam let's report to police.

Jinsu Woo

Recruit
So, on 9th of January, I deposited $250 to MaxCFD to buy cryptocurrency.
My MaxCFD account number is 2143283

However, I got to know that they only bet on the price volatility of Bitcoin but don't sell the bitcoin itself.
After I've known this, I decided to withdraw my money from there as that is not what I wanted.

They called me incessantly to put more money to MaxCFD. I said no as I have other assets and I am trying to investigate a small fraction of my money to bitcoin as it's too risky. This man named Chris Rose called and told me that if I give him CVV and Debit Card number, he will have my account verified and have my money withdrawn. I gave him my CVV and Card number then he took $500 away from my account. This is completely illegal, I asked him to put it back but he told me that I should make aggressive investments to make money and blah blah all the BS.

I talked with this guy several more times, but all he's asking me is that where is your money? I want you to put all of em to us so we can make a huge money etc. I felt suspicious when he was asking for assets I have and how much I have them.

Currently, I lost total of $750 to them without hope of having them returned. I will wait until next Friday as they said it will take 7~10 business days to have my money withdrawn.

Well, this FXXKER chose the wrong person to swindle around with.

I have all the records from the first call from this stupid MaxCFD to the last one.

Too bad that I have a bad habit of recording every single one of my phone calls.
This means that I have several voice records of Chris Rose, Max Hudson.

I have sent many emails to have my money back, but no answer and withdrawal is still pending.

I am writing this at here so people can see this post and join me to have their money back.

I will wait for about 3 weeks and will let the police and others who are concerned with this matter to start an investigation on this fraud site.

So, on 9th of January, I deposited $250 to MaxCFD to buy cryptocurrency.
My MaxCFD account number is 2143283

However, I got to know that they only bet on the price volatility of Bitcoin but don't sell the bitcoin itself.
After I've known this, I decided to withdraw my money from there as that is not what I wanted.

They called me incessantly to put more money to MaxCFD. I said no as I have other assets and I am trying to investigate a small fraction of my money to bitcoin as it's too risky. This man named Chris Rose called and told me that if I give him CVV and Debit Card number, he will have my account verified and have my money withdrawn. I gave him my CVV and Card number then he took $500 away from my account. This is completely illegal, I asked him to put it back but he told me that I should make aggressive investments to make money and blah blah all the BS.

I talked with this guy several more times, but all he's asking me is that where is your money? I want you to put all of em to us so we can make a huge money etc. I felt suspicious when he was asking for assets I have and how much I have them.

Currently, I lost total of $750 to them without hope of having them returned. I will wait until next Friday as they said it will take 7~10 business days to have my money withdrawn.

Well, this FXXKER chose the wrong person to swindle around with.

I have all the records from the first call from this stupid MaxCFD to the last one.

Too bad that I have a bad habit of recording every single one of my phone calls.
This means that I have several voice records of Chris Rose, Max Hudson.

I have sent many emails to have my money back, but no answer and withdrawal is still pending.

I am writing this at here so people can see this post and join me to have their money back.

I will wait for about 3 weeks and will let the police and others who are concerned with this matter to start an investigation on this fraud site.
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Hey, it's so nice talking with you.

It's an unfortunate fact that my card is a debit card, not a credit card so there is no way I can file a chargeback.

I will visit the bank and let them know about it though.

I also deleted my last card as they know the CVV number and all 16 digits of my debit card number as well.

Currently, there is no way but to wait for a few days, and if nothing is changed, then I would have to take my next step.

Thanks again for trying to help me out.

What should I do next to get them send the money back to my account?

I have filed with actionfraudpolice.uk
I am trying to withdraw my $US2750
Same story as you. Terms of use do not apply, because I have not used..
It’s my money sitting there in an account owned by me.

I have filed with actionfraudpolice.uk
I am trying to withdraw my $US2750
Same story as you. Terms of use do not apply, because I have not used..
It’s my money sitting there in an account owned by me.

As far as I know, the Terms and Conditions are effective once you are a member of MaxCFD.
This means that they are violating their own Terms and Conditions.
That alone is a good enough reason to start a lawsuit against them.

What I find so strange is that people don't even consider taking this to police even when they lost thousands of dollars to them.

There are hundreds of people saying that they fell victim to MaxCFD but I seldom see someone speaking of taking this case to police.

So I decided to do so since it is often done in my country.

If more people participate, we might be able to take this to Interpol.

Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Hey, it's so nice talking with you FxMaster.

It's an unfortunate fact that my card is a debit card, not a credit card so there is no way I can file a chargeback.

I also deleted my last card as they know the CVV number and all 16 digits of my debit card number as well.

Currently, there is no way but to wait for a few days, and if nothing is changed, then I would have to take my next step.

you still have rights even if it is a debit card. If the transaction is fraudulent, and you did not authorize it (which you didn't apparently), you can make a fraud claim with the bank the debit card is attached to. Ask them about the procedure.

you still have rights even if it is a debit card. If the transaction is fraudulent, and you did not authorize it (which you didn't apparently), you can make a fraud claim with the bank the debit card is attached to. Ask them about the procedure.

Thx for helping me out, I'll do what I can to have my money back.

Hey, it's so nice talking with you.

It dos nt matter that your card is a debit card still file with your back. Mine was a debit card as well.

Back