MaxCFD Scam - Please help me :(

BashR

Recruit
MaxCFD is such a scam. I just ask anyone to stay away from them. They just force money out of you.
Please can someone guide me the steps to recover from them. I have totally lost 12,250$

Here is my story :(
I first opened an account and deposited an amount of 250$. After few months senior Manager called Ben Klien called me and said you have not been transacting anything with your account and asked me to deposit some more amount so he can helpme with transactions. I was hesitant but he forced me so much and i ended up paying amount again. This time its 5300$ and with another card paid 6700$. He said he would need even more money and this time i said i cant pay the money anymore. He would never stop to force me to deposit more and more money. He also told me to speak to bank and get more money limit on my card so i can use it for depositing. When i refused to do so, then he said he can use some bonus amount and then he should be able to help me with trading. Few months ago i tried to withdraw some amount and it didnt get approved saying it was bonus amount. Then i emailed him the same and then he called me and said its bonus amount and i cant withdraw.

I told him i need money as i dont have job now. But even when i said that he forced me to pay some more money and then i said to him i have lost job and i need money and i cant pay anymore. He said he will see what he can help with but i cant definitely get the money then because it was in a lock-in period and i need to wait for couple of weeks. I waitied and then i saw the balance in my account as approx 11000$. Then i tried to withdraw the amount and then it got declined always. Wasnt successful to get my money. On top of it they charge 50$ as inactive charges.

I would kindly request to please help me to get all my money back.

Thank you,

Basanti

I first opened an account and deposited an amount of 250$. After few months senior Manager called Ben Klein called me and said you have not been transacting anything with your account and asked me to deposit some more amount so he can help me with transactions. I was hesitant but he forced me so much and i ended up paying amount again. This time its 5300$ and with another card paid 6700$. He said he would need even more money and this time i said i cant pay the money anymore. He would never stop to force me to deposit more and more money. He also told me to speak to bank and get more money limit on my card so i can use it for depositing. When i refused to do so, then he said he can use some bonus amount and then he should be able to help me with trading. Few months ago i tried to withdraw some amount and it didnt get approved saying it was bonus amount. Then i emailed him the same and then he called me and said its bonus amount and i cant withdraw.

I told him i need money as i dont have job now. But even when i said that he forced me to pay some more money and then i said to him i have lost job and i need money and i cant pay anymore. He said he will see what he can help with but i cant definitely get the money then because it was in a lock-in period and i need to wait for couple of weeks. I waited and then i saw the balance in my account as approx 11600$. Then i tried to withdraw the amount and then it got declined always. Wasnt successful to get my money. On top of it they charge 50$ as inactive charges for last 3 months which is again loosing 150$. Yesterday I tried another withdrawal and it is as usual in pending state. One person (Cant remember the name) calls me and kind of threatens me that if I don’t deposit some more amount for the trading, I may end up loosing all my money. On top of it the person who I was dealing with – Ben Klein’s email is bouncing back.

I would kindly request to please help me to get all my money back.

Thank you,

Back