MaxCFD Scam

starast

Recruit
Hi,

I been trying to get my money back since last august.

My account ID: 2110281

Account has been verified and I have requested to refund my credit card €1800.

They have charged my account 2 times for inactivity.

They have let me know that my request was forwarded to relevant department:

Kindly note that your request has been forwarded to the relevant department where the needful shall be done.

There will be someone who will be getting in contact to you soon.
I will invite them to follow this thread.

I have your same problem since yesterday, I asked for the withdrawal of money and the scam started.
I immediately contacted FCA and the Fraud Audit UK, I hope they can help.

Hi,

Kindly note that your request has been forwarded to the relevant department where the needful shall be done.

I have your same problem since yesterday, I asked for the withdrawal of money and the scam started.
I immediately contacted FCA and the Fraud Audit UK, I hope they can help.

Hi,

I will invite them to follow this thread.[/Q

I have been trying to get my money back with this company too. After depositing £250 and receiving a phonecall from one of their staff using bullying antics to try and pressure me into depositing more money , I realised then that it was a scam. They kept saying i cannot get a refund until i sign two forms, but when I read the forms I realised if I sign I am agreeing to their terms to take money from my deposit . I have refused to sign their forms and I have demanded they give me a refund but now they are not replying to my emails etc. I have already reported them to action fraud and I will be reporting them to a few others too!!

Hi,

Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Thanks all for help. I sent PM to LegalMaxCFD and asked for assistance. I could not link my thread as forum did not allow it. Maybe scam word in thread link prevented it.

I deposited money into BinaryTILT back in august from my credit card. They transferred my money to MaxCFD despite my request to withdraw my money in the first place. Now I am unable to request withdrawal back to my cc as it does not exist in their website so I requested withdrawal to my bank account instead. It's still in pending state and now I am waiting for them to approve it

They won't approve my withdrawal request instead I received another email where they requested me to speak to a financial adviser:

Kindly note that your financial adviser has tried to contact to you but could not get through you.
Please note that the responsible departments has gain been informed. Someone shall contact you soon.
This adviser like every time before will try to persuade me to deposit more money and request me to give them permission to use my account.

Hi starast,

I have been emailing MAXCFD every day, several times a day threatening legal action and also on the email I asked them to go to www.forexpeacearmy.com and respond to my question I posted on there in the scams section. I am delighted to say they have approved my refund. The money has left my MAXCFD a/c but is yet to be credited to my bank. I will update once the money is in my a/c. Do not give up! Good luck. Just remember to be firm with them and demand a refund!!

Back