MAXcfd

On 21/08/2017, I was looking online for bitcoin and thought I'd sign up with them but unfortunately registered on trading MaxCFD .
A few minutes later, a man Thomas Wilson with an American accent phoned me and informed me that it was a limited opportunity. He told me that if I deposited $250 USD I could withdraw it the following day if I decided not to go ahead, that it would not be a problem. He asked me how old I am, what my job title is and what my earnings are. Stupid me.... gave him my card details. He went and put the first amount of $250 USD through. The conversation ended. Then he phoned again requesting more money because he needed to put up guarantee that I will not loose my money and will only gain. (Transactions as follows: 21/08/2017 @ 12:25pm - $250.00, 13:57 - $1500.00, 13:58 - $1000.00, 14:02 $3000.00)
I went online and open my "account" Account ID: 2102827. I was required to send copies of passport, credit card back and front and to sign 2 documents. I didn't sign the documents or made any copies of credit cards because if they know al the details why do I need to forward copy's. The next morning Thomas phoned again, requesting more money because the trade were looking good and I need to pay in more to guarantee that I will not loose anything, I paid in $5295.00. I asked him if this amount will be the last because its getting a but ridiculous. He said...yes.

On the 23/08/2017 @ 12:39 Steve phoned....requesting more to keep the guarantee of not loosing but only gaining. I said no, and Steve got very irritated with me and keep on saying I must listen if I don't want to loose my money and need to pay in more. Transaction: on the 23/08/2017 @12:39 - $1000.00, 12:41 - $1000.00, 12:43 - $1000.00, 12:47 - $1000.00, 12:49 - $1000.00, 12:54 - $1000.00, 12:58 - $500.00)

I googled MAXcfd and almost fainted. The reviews, oh my goodness................

No one phoned or emailed me again. I have emailed Thomas and requested to be paid in full al the money..... but he ignores the emails. I have emailed the support and the request from them is to complete the forms. Do I complete the forms and hopefully I will be paid back in full? What do I need to do? Please help..........
Regards

Bennedette

On 21/08/2017, I was looking online for bitcoin and thought I'd sign up with them but unfortunately registered on trading MaxCFD .
A few minutes later, a man Thomas Wilson with an American accent phoned me and informed me that it was a limited opportunity. He told me that if I deposited $250 USD I could withdraw it the following day if I decided not to go ahead, that it would not be a problem. He asked me how old I am, what my job title is and what my earnings are. Stupid me.... gave him my card details. He went and put the first amount of $250 USD through. The conversation ended. Then he phoned again requesting more money because he needed to put up guarantee that I will not loose my money and will only gain. (Transactions as follows: 21/08/2017 @ 12:25pm - $250.00, 13:57 - $1500.00, 13:58 - $1000.00, 14:02 $3000.00)
I went online and open my "account" Account ID: 2102827. I was required to send copies of passport, credit card back and front and to sign 2 documents. I didn't sign the documents or made any copies of credit cards because if they know al the details why do I need to forward copy's. The next morning Thomas phoned again, requesting more money because the trade were looking good and I need to pay in more to guarantee that I will not loose anything, I paid in $5295.00. I asked him if this amount will be the last because its getting a but ridiculous. He said...yes.

On the 23/08/2017 @ 12:39 Steve phoned....requesting more to keep the guarantee of not loosing but only gaining. I said no, and Steve got very irritated with me and keep on saying I must listen if I don't want to loose my money and need to pay in more. Transaction: on the 23/08/2017 @12:39 - $1000.00, 12:41 - $1000.00, 12:43 - $1000.00, 12:47 - $1000.00, 12:49 - $1000.00, 12:54 - $1000.00, 12:58 - $500.00)

I googled MAXcfd and almost fainted. The reviews, oh my goodness................

No one phoned or emailed me again. I have emailed Thomas and requested to be paid in full al the money..... but he ignores the emails. I have emailed the support and the request from them is to complete the forms. Do I complete the forms and hopefully I will be paid back in full? What do I need to do? Please help..........
Regards

Bennedette
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

On 16/10/2017 I was googling what is Bitcoin. Somehow I ended up on the MaxCFD website ... I thought just to try out buying Bitcoin a bit as an experiment I signed up and bought $500 worth. Literally a minute later I got a call from someone called Max Hudson who welcomed me to Maxcfd. That same afternoon I got a call from their Senior Trader called Chris Rose. A Croatian living in London. He was very polite and informative and told me he would call me the next day to tell me all about Maxcfd and trading. I was happy to listen and the next day took his call, Before I knew it I had called my bank and sent him two payments of $10,000 each. There and then on 17/10/2017 he got me to buy $2,000 worth of ETHERUM and $2,500 worth of LITECOIN. Needless to say I do not know anything about either of them and just followed instructions to click and click again . The next day they showed up as "expired positions" on my account. My $500 worth of BITCOIN also showed up as as "expired position". I have tried asking what this means and am waiting for a reply.
On 17/10/2017 Chris Rose posted a bonus of $10,000 on my account. and on 18/10/2017 he posted a bonus of $2,000 on my account. I have e-mailed him and told him this is very generous but I really don't want it and can he please take it back. On 18/10/2017 in the morning when I had some time I started googling about Maxcfd and nearly had a heart attack !!!!! If only I had checked this web-site before !!! I immediately spoke to Chris Rose and explained that there is no way I would progress further with anything until he had set up my Withdrawal system and showed me that it is working. I put in a request for $500 with today on 19/10/2017 showed a status of "approved". I immediately put in a request for the $20,000 to be withdrawn also.
I e-mailed Chris Rose ovdrnight (on 18/10/2017) and informed him that I would like to close my account. Have me $20,000 sent back to me and can he not make any trades at all on my behalf. In our initial conversion on 17/10/2017 he told me that he wanted to reserve 4 Bitcoins for me at approx $5,600 per coin. Fortunately I have not executed these trades and assume he is not going to either. I think he was planning on executing them for me today but I really just want to get out of this as I am extremely anxious and nervous. They have all my Visa Card details, and my passport and proof of address. I live in South Africa but sent them the money out of my U.K bank account. I have advised my bank they they should be expecting the payments to be returned.
Additionally Chris Rose told me that Maxcfd is fully licensed and regulated by the LTI. I have googled the LTI and cannot find anything. He says they have 800,000 clients all happily trading with them making a lot of money and I have nothing to be worried about. He is very persuasive whist remaining kind on the phone but I am now really really scared. I tried googling him on Linkedin for his professional profile but have found nothing.
Can somebody offer me any advice on where to go from here? Thanking you in advance.

When I try to phone MaxCFD I get the following message "We are sorry but we cannot handle your call at the moment. This is a temporary fault and will be fixed shortly. Please call again in a few minutes time"

Back