• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Maximum Trading Lots

Nimo2006

Private
Can any trader here simply tell me if he know a broker stated what account size or trading lots size after which the leverage will drop to 1:1 ( this question is simply expose the hidden limits of Forex Brokers ) ??

Last edited:
That's going to vary wildly from broker to broker. Other that deposit-only brokers, even the worst bucketshops will want to hedge their clients' net positions against their LPs. If they only have one small LP, the limit will be due to the LP's limits instead of to the broker's policies.

That's going to vary wildly from broker to broker. Other that deposit-only brokers, even the worst bucketshops will want to hedge their clients' net positions against their LPs. If they only have one small LP, the limit will be due to the LP's limits instead of to the broker's policies.
So the clear reply that no broker is announcing clearly the facts about leverage and account size after which their leverage drops to limit the losses of their LPs.

Back